Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Ops, and another lesson, to error happens rofl.
Here are the proper specs, and it is yellow ;)

I'm choosing to believe it was all a ruse to teach the OP the importance of double checking important information he picks up on a forum. There, idol worship still intact.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
My favorite line of the night, I might steal this one.
*Slinks off to do homework*

I added a copyright symbol so now you have to do:

"....ask and you shall receive, usually from someone procrastinating on important things."
~drunkenbatman

Which makes me look important. I think that's how that works.

Last edited:

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
So I got a kanger sub tank nano yesterday on top of a vaporshark DNA 30. The taste is truly amazing. However the vape gets hot at 20watts, is this normal?

Hey mbatup, welcome! Two things:

1. I'm going to suggest you create a new thread "kanger subtank getting hot" so that more people with them will see it.

2. The subtank can give a warm vape at 20-25w. Have you opened up the airflow all the way? Try that, and if it doesn't solve it, make a new thread and include that you tried it so you aren't told it 5 times. ;)

*gives the horns*

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So I got a kanger sub tank nano yesterday on top of a vaporshark DNA 30. The taste is truly amazing. However the vape gets hot at 20watts, is this normal?

It apparently happens with the nano--Phil Busardo mentioned this also in his recent review of the mini and nano Subtanks. But he said that the drip tip is getting hot and even suggested that Kanger add some kind of an insulator to the drip tip.

You could try a different drip tip, maybe? Delrin perhaps?

He mentions it at 55:30, and possibly earlier in the video--I don't remember exactly when...

Last edited:

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
It apparently happens with the nano--Phil Busardo...
You could try a different drip tip, maybe? Delrin perhaps?

I guess I'm going to have to start watching youtubes again. :) That and paying attention, as I didn't even see the nano part. I'd listen to Katya op, though instead of a drip tip they also make drip tip insulators (usually used by those using RDAs). e.g.:

Delrin Drip Tip connector - 101 Vape

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Hello there, DB! Long time! :)

Well helloooo, what's a nice girl like you doing in a thread like this? Either way, glad to see you were able to make bail and rejoin us.

That delrin connector looks interesting...

Nog! They're helpful, especially with RDAs where your mouth is pretty darn close to a very hot coil. You can find them generally in acrylic/delrin, and sometimes as a package with other drip tips, and some metal ones will have a delrin/acrylic base that goes up and lines the inside of the drip tip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread