MOD Help!!! Saber Touch, Tank & Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
Hey guys! I am looking at purchasing a Saber Touch 3.7v/6v MOD and I wanted to know what types of tanks I can use. I am going from the Bloog MaxFusion KR808D-1 set up and this will be my first MOD. I have been using the 3.5ml tank from V4L on these but they battery life is HORRIBLE!! I really like the look of the Saber Touch and at the price, I want to make sure I get this right.

Vapor Moon suggests the UltraFire 18650 3.7v batteries but I don't know what mAh to get. I know the Saber Touch has a 510 connector on it and I just need some help with picking out the correct tank, the correct cartomizers and the correct batteries.

Thanks everyone for the help!! Believe me....it's MUCH appreciated!!! Happy vaping!!

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Sorry dont know on the tanks. I can tell you that the higher the MAH on a battery the longer it will last. So if you want to mess less with batteries then get a bigger mah. oh and the tank has no effect on the battery life but the resistance of your cartomizer or atty will.

almost forgot get at least 2 batteries for just in case.

i have a saber touch and i have not had a problem with any tank as of yet the smoktech tanks work my lava tank works arry tank works my custom made ce2 tank works on the saber touch i love the saber touch they are an awesome pv you will be very happy on vapor moon he has what kind of batteries to use i bought mine off ebay for like 10 bucks you will be very happy with the touch just remember to be careful in the rain with it

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Vapor Moon suggests the UltraFire 18650 3.7v batteries
Interesting, I can't think of anyone who has actually been around awhile recommending UltraFire.

If you choose to stack cells watch this vid.

High Powered Saber Touch - Great For Dual Cartomizers! - YouTube

The GTL cell (GTL should be avoided BTW) he holds up is NOT protected as he claims, the longer UltraFire he holds up is in fact protected, that's why it is longer. Protected cells will have a second ridge at the bottom cuz that's where protection circuit PCBs have to go... period.

This is a protection circuit, note where it is being placed.

IMG_4398_processed.JPG

And there will be a strap up the side that attaches to positive terminal (you can sometimes see it under the wrapper).

IMG_4414_processed.JPG

That's why they are longer and have to be longer than unprotected cells like the GTL and the no name generic thing he uses.

These are very basic details that folks should know and understand, it's rather odd and troubling that Mr. SaberTouch does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread