Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I'm going to MacGyver something soon enough here but I was curious if anyone has a great holder they can share. I've recently got in to genesis vaping and there's no going back lol. It can lay down for a bit but I'd prefer to stand it up. Looking for something simple that works well.

Anyone got and ideas?

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I just use my REO in it's lanyard. I can drip while driving and not take my eyes off the road. I don't have to worry about reaching for it, as it is around my neck. I just have to remember to take the thing off before I get out. I have ended up wearing into restaurants, the doctor's etc. and no one said a thing about it though.

I hope you find something that works well for you. I know how inconvenient an rba can be if it ends up on its side too long...

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
Look around for 4" thick DOW polystyrene insulation (Blue or Pink stuff) at your local building mart (Both Rona & Home Depot carry it). Easy to form for console for your make of car with hacksaw, heating wire and what not. Holes easily made with hole drill bits to hold your PV, and doesn't scratch them up. You can glue cloth or other finish to it, incl. painting. Can be friction fit, glued or taped into place. Might be a "Red & Green" kinda deal if ya gotta have it on the fly.

With a more solid setup I'd use wood blocking.

Also: Rotating Desk Organizer | Walmart

Place rocks into lower tray sections and place on floor of passenger section. Holds 4 PVs ... even more.

Last edited:

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
Here's mine :)

carmodholder_zpsbdf38dd0.jpg

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
As of now I'm just putting it in the cup holder in the center console. Which seems fitting because thats where one of those little portable cup cigg ashtrays,the kind You get at junkmart use to reside. But I'm sure there is a better solution.

That's an Idea! Just drill out the center of the plastic so it would fit the mod. I may try it next time I'm off.

I'm going to MacGyver something soon enough here but I was curious if anyone has a great holder they can share. I've recently got in to genesis vaping and there's no going back lol. It can lay down for a bit but I'd prefer to stand it up. Looking for something simple that works well.

Anyone got and ideas?
It depends on what type of car it is, photo Interior and then could be some advice ...:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread