Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I also love my Therion, it is 75 watts but with 2 batteries I get 2 full days of use from a single charge. Once again it is only 75 watts, but it is parallel not series. With two batteries I get solid performance all the way to the blinking battery icon. Wattage on many of these mods is a marketing gimmick. They are not pushing the actual wattage stated. Pick what you like.

I'd recommend the Lost Vape Therion 166 over the 75. Same form factor but a more efficient chip (better battery life) and 2 amp charging (if there's need to charge the batteries inside the mod). Also has reverse battery protection (not sure if the DNA75 chip has reverse battery protection, the DNA200 doesn't).

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and information andi never said that 75 w wasn't enough I was just making sure it was enough. When I started vaping and wasn't as informed as I should I purchased coils for some of my tanks and didn't have enough to get the coils going and with a single battery its just not enough for me and don't have patience to ca4y charging cables and such in my machine. So I want something where I can leave for work with just the mod in my hand
it wasn't you, just the general feeling in this thread that 75w was too low for an RTA/RDTA and i'm like what? sure i could see that for some RDA setups... but really? if i had the batteries, my mod can fire down to .1 and up to 75w. that could satisfy a lot of inner cloud cravings for most i'd think.
As for you 75w lady don't come on the thread if you feel insulted or take stuff the wrong way I was just looking for suggestions from people who have the stuff and use them I don't have a vape shop close by its like 4 hours away so before I order something on the internet I want to know a bit more about it . That's how I go about purchasing vape stuff that is why I joined this forum

Reactions: b.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread