mod upgrade suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

partywootdgr

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
California
So me being a newbie to vaping has been driving me crazy lol but I'm being patient and not giving up . So I've had a halo triton kit and a ego twist for about a month now and I want to upgrade . One reason I want a better mod obviously but what got me thinking this was I read somewhere to check your cartomizers in case of a dead short and use a multi meter so I figured why not get a upgrade mod that shows the resistance on the mod and have a new vaper mod instead of buying a muli meter . Anyways my price range I'm aiming for is under 100 . I was looking at the vamo v3 or the smoktek sid , but I'd love to hear suggestions obviously . Sorry for my long rant I'm just really trying to learn and find my vaping sweet spot . Thanks again : )

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
The Vamo and the SID are both solid devices. Unless you specifically like the aesthetics of the V3, you might want to check out the V4. Other devices (which will measure resistance) to consider in the sub $100 range are:

Innokin iTaste MVP
Innokin iTaste SVD
Sigelei Zmax/Zmax Mini
Sigelei Zmax Telescope
Smoktech Zmax/Zmax Mini

Hope that helps,

EDIT: Ovale also has the eVic on sale for $104. Don't know if that's a good price on that side of the pond, but it's pretty decent over here. Don't forget you're going to need to include batteries and a charger in your budget for most of the other devices (the eVic comes with a battery and can be charged via the supplied USB cable and wall adapter).

JJ

Last edited:

momolovin

Jul 23, 2013
St. Louis, MO

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
The Vamo and the SID are both solid devices. Unless you specifically like the aesthetics of the V3, you might want to check out the V4. Other devices (which will measure resistance) to consider in the sub $100 range are:

Innokin iTaste MVP
Innokin iTaste SVD
Sigelei Zmax/Zmax Mini
Sigelei Zmax Telescope
Smoktech Zmax/Zmax Mini

Hope that helps,
JJ
One that got left out of jSquared's handy dandy list is the iTaste 3.0. This is a self-contained, 800mAh, "stick" type form factor mod with full VV-VW capabilities, including resistance measurement. They can be had in the US at iVape for only $35 after the discount. The link is for the "chameleon" color, but they usually have all 4 colors in inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread