ModernVapor Customer Service Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackenbow

Aug 15, 2009
Texas
This is a customer service review of ModernVapor, a supplier of e-cigs, e-liquid, parts, and accessories.

I’ve ordered from 5 online vendors. For customer service, I rate ModernVapor the highest of these vendors for any product they carry. My contact with ModernVapor has been Tony. Tony has provided excellent customer service. I am not giving this excellent rating casually, or due to any outside influence. Tony gives out his phone number, as well as his email address (info at ModernVapor). Every phone call to Tony has been answered, even when I’ve called between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Every time I’ve emailed Tony, the response has been prompt and timely. When I’ve ordered from ModernVapor and the product has choices that are not yet shown on the site’s inventory, I’ve gotten a call from Tony.

I referred several people to ModernVapor, and their reported experience has been as excellent as mine. I had a battery that failed, and I received the replacement the next business day. I wasn’t asked to send back the defective part until I received the replacement, and there were no charges. (One of my referrals reported the same experience with a defective atomizer.)

I’ve also received freebies for new customer referrals, like blank carts. Each time I shopped at ModernVapor there’s been a discount coupon available on ECF. One discount coupon was for 30%, the other was for 25%.

To date, every experience with ModernVapor has been handled with excellent customer service.

IMIUBU

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
OK
I too have experienced nothing but courtesy and professionalism and an aim to please. I can't wait to make my order with Tony next week. I am very impressed and a kick ... web site too. The PCC looks awesome. Since this is the 21st Century i think it is fitting for a name like Modern Vapor and to top it off black and blue are my favorite colors, too cool. Good going Tony, you now have an official fan base

LABeachBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Santa Monica, CA
I have to ditto the remarks of my fellow vaporians. He has a genuine interest in making sure the customer experience is flawless. My favorite aspect is his speedy response. Be it an email or even a forum posting, his responses are always prompt, informative, and courteous.

I am looking forward to the manual batteries to arrive in stock.. I wouldn't be surprised if he notified me directly since I've been inquiring about it via the forums.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I have to ditto the remarks of my fellow vaporians. He has a genuine interest in making sure the customer experience is flawless. My favorite aspect is his speedy response. Be it an email or even a forum posting, his responses are always prompt, informative, and courteous.

I am looking forward to the manual batteries to arrive in stock.. I wouldn't be surprised if he notified me directly since I've been inquiring about it via the forums.

You will be one of the first to know, they should be shipping them out in the next day or two.

I have a parcel in customs right now with a few samples of them, if everything go right I should have it in the next day or two.

georgea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Vernon Hills, IL
I absoultely agree with everyone. Tony's knowledge and dedication to customer satisifaction is unmatched. I've been vaping for only a few months and had little experience with all the aspects of it such as dripping, dipping, refilling carts, etc. I started with a Red Dragon, went to the Blu, then when I still wasn't all that happy, I researched the hell out of e-cigs and found nothing but good reviews regarding ModernVapor and the Sidesho. I contacted Tony and asked all kinds of stupid questions, but he answered every one of them. Now, I'm proud to say that I'm the new owner of a Sidesho, and based on the performance, I think I can finally give up analogs completely. Thanks tony!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread