BIG thumbs up to ModernVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
Just a heads up to anyone thinking of buying a new ecig. I've just received another great order from them, and wanted to post this for anyone thinking of buying an ecig. I've been vaping for almost a year and have dealt with several suppliers. Never had a bad experience with any of them, but ModernVapor is one of the awesome suppliers that belong to this forum, and he always goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy. I've been dealing with them for about 8 months and have always gotten amazing service. Tony, the owner, answers questions on the phone, or with quick email responses, and is extremely helpful.
Their Sidesho model is an improved version of the M401, and really does hit much better, with an easier draw. Their 902 model looks just like a 510 and gives clouds of vapor, great throat hit, but has MUCH bettor flavor then a 510, without that burnt taste. And the 902 carts hold almost 1ml of juice. ALL of their ecig kits come with a PCC, and the kit prices are great for a full set up (2 atty's, 2 batteries, cartridges, and pcc). You also get a 20% discount using the discount code: 20ecf at checkout. That makes it an even better value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread