Modified drip on sub ohm baby beast with mesh coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon sandberg

May 13, 2019
lol it looks baller. You managed to convert an old-school clearo tank into an extended drip tip. Can't say I've seen anything like this before. I can't personally envision how a more convoluted airway is going to improve flavor or vapor, but I support your effort.
I popped off the little metal tube so the air way is just the lip

Reactions: stols001

brandon sandberg

May 13, 2019
Instead of vacuuming that vape, I think the carpet needs it more...
Funny you mentioned that 15671375819548696021689439555224.jpg my ceiling just got replaced from the drop ceiling with those office ceiling tiles and it was a real pain cleaning the ceiling off of my floor but now this 15671377223283156016106654471294.jpg is much better

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

brandon sandberg

May 13, 2019
Darn I feel really bad now. I thought perhaps it was your kids that just finish tearing up the place
It ok bro do t feel bad I was upset about the carpet too but its fixed now and the ceiling is there now so dont have to worry about it now, Also you do have a point my daughter is coming on Wednesday.

Reactions: vapdivrr

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I only use 510 drip tips because I like the restriction it provides over the 810. I prefer a skinny tip, about 7/8” long give or take, and the tip flared out on the mouth end. I don’t think it necessarily improves flavor but being exactly what I like it improves the overall vaping experience. Figuring out what drip tip you like best is a big factor in getting a good vape. I think it gets overlooked at times, the drip tip is important. As for your rigged up tip, if that is what you’ve found works for you then congrats and vape on, vaper.

brandon sandberg

May 13, 2019
I only use 510 drip tips because I like the restriction it provides over the 810. I prefer a skinny tip, about 7/8” long give or take, and the tip flared out on the mouth end. I don’t think it necessarily improves flavor but being exactly what I like it improves the overall vaping experience. Figuring out what drip tip you like best is a big factor in getting a good vape. I think it gets overlooked at times, the drip tip is important. As for your rigged up tip, if that is what you’ve found works for you then congrats and vape on, vaper.
Thanks I like the bit of restriction it gives to but it also gives quite a pull with this rigged tip so it seems as if I able to get decent clouds and very enjoyable flavor maybe not peak on either but very enjoyable for 45 to 55 watts

Cooperant

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2018
Ahhh! You know, I did not want to ask but I was thinking a. This person is not happy with their home and will not take care of it or b. This person is not happy with their job in home repair and spends their time playing with vapes instead of working. Stupid!

You're obviously c. A person who is improving their home, doing a very neat job of it and just relaxing with a vape after some hard work!

Cool use for old tank parts, I often wish I had a universal bell (tank or RDA) and driptip I could put on any deck =) Maybe I should take a good look at my own less used vape gear and adapt it too. Very creative.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.

I hope that wasn't popcorn or textured ceiling before... if so, that was a big vacuuming job.... time to paint it. :)

And yea, I can see that drip tip being used. Besides the comments like "that dude so vapes, he has two atomizers on top of his mod", Hollowing out that mod would cool it quite a bit.

brandon sandberg

May 13, 2019
Ahhh! You know, I did not want to ask but I was thinking a. This person is not happy with their home and will not take care of it or b. This person is not happy with their job in home repair and spends their time playing with vapes instead of working. Stupid!

You're obviously c. A person who is improving their home, doing a very neat job of it and just relaxing with a vape after some hard work!

Cool use for old tank parts, I often wish I had a universal bell (tank or RDA) and driptip I could put on any deck =) Maybe I should take a good look at my own less used vape gear and adapt it too. Very creative.
Thanks bud much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread