Mods Coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Starting tomorrow, I will have many new and different Mods coming!

"The Tilt" A 3.7v Automatic or Manual firing Box mod! Has a special switch that can fire with a press of the "easy push" trigger or in "Tilt" Mode, just tip the box toward you as you vape and the mod will fire on it own!

Combined with an IMR14500 High Drain Battery and a Cisco LR510 atty, you have quite the little powerhouse! $40.00 for just the Mod. $60.00 for the Tilt, 2 x BDL IMR14500 High Drain batteries, 1 x Cisco LR 510 Atty and a Delryn Drip Tip. Wow!

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA

The New "Tilt" Mod! Now at COV!

The__Tilt__3.7v__4cc9c3d8e4a3c_90x90.jpg

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
Hello Everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself, and let you guys know that we are working on some great new mods coming real soon.

The TILT is officially on sale and you can get a glimpse of it here

Clouds of Vapor is committed to becoming your mod destination, so please give us some feedback and what you would like for Us to bring to you in the future.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
Hey nephilim. We met at the vape GTG in Temecula. Hi BB, thanks for the COV stuff there as well.

Good lookin' mod. Not too complex (yet!). Looks like a vapin' machine!
Hi Sanford, It was very nice to meet you and thanks for the accolades. And you are right it is a vaping machine.
so is it a bottom feeder like the wetbox or do you drip only? not that many pictures so i cant tell. can you post picks of the inside too? im very interested.
This is not a juice fed mod. It has a 510 connector so you can use it on attys cartos etc. great for dripping as well. this is the first manual and automatic mod on the market with no cutoff.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Neph was kind enough to let me test one of these before they hit the market and it's quite incredible. I have problems with my hands and this mod can be used almost hands free! Even when it's in manual mode the switch is touch sensitive and requires no effort to use. As with all the mods I have from Neph, 7 so far :), the workmanship is superior to anything else I've seen. I would highly recommend this mod and with the Cisco LR atty it's truly awesome!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
It's different, but is it better? I must be missing something. What is the advantage of having the mod fire by tilting?

Thanks

The biggest advantage is for people who have problems with hand strength problems Parallex2. Arthritis, injury, etc :) Those types of issues make even pressing a button switch difficult and painful for some, and a box mod is easier to hold than a tube for the same reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread