Mods for newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubrduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
show me
been at this for a couple weeks now. using a ego t, Have used attys , cartos dual cartos and tank.. Would like to try a mod, From what Ive seen I think I would like a bottom feed unit.
What is the difference between using a bottom feeder ,a tube type mod and others. I have seen several places with reasonably priced tube type but not much on bottom feeders(juice box type I guess) Any suggestions ?

JeffinNC

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern NC
Old Goat is having a sale on his 3.7 bottom feeders for $25 and free shipping. I got one and love it!
I tried all kinds of batteries and cartomizers and wanted something that was simple
and didnt have to fill carts every day over and over. This was it. Also just
got my VMod XL from vapage and it rocks too!

You can do a search on the forums for Old Goat and the thread will come up

rubrduk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
show me
I have looked at the reo, actually there is 1 in the classifieds and I have been tempted but the price for them , well its not to high, just high if I decide I do not like it.
The old goat, I have not seen any pics of them
The VMod to the best of my knowledge seems propritary (Please correct me if Im wrong) but looks good
GLV2 looks like a nice unit but not a liquid feed
Is there a big difference between a juice feed unit and the ones the dont ?

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
That is a good price for the old goat but I dont have the batteries or a charger would bring the price up considerably. Can they use a regular battery if so what size ?

It tells you in that thread. I think he may even sell complete kits. Once you get the batteries and charger you're pretty much set.

PierceTor

Feb 11, 2012
Seattle
My vote is for the vmod. The 2.0 version and the XL are not proprietary, you can use pretty much any atty or carto on it that has vent holes on the bottom (most do). I've read through the vmod and vmod xl threads and there are quite a few people who praise it heavily. Its not as sturdy as a reo (apocalypse mod) but it is very sturdy and vapor production is epic.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I am going to email and get one ordered just to try out went through the whole thread and did not see option for batts thats ok.
I was in the classifieds today and picked up a VMod for a good price. Cant wait to see both of them

He used to have a website and sold complete kits. Looks like the website is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread