Moliq Cola and Moliq Lambada e-liquid review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datasmurf

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Norway
Molinshop is a Polish web shop for vaping products. So far, I've got a good impression.

Moliq Cola
Moliq Cola 30ml 12mg

12 mg nicotine, 30 ml clear glass bottle.

When I first got the bottle of this juice, I was a bit miffed due to the dropper (which is a real PITA to use on my tanks), so I had to order some empty bottles with needle caps to fill my tanks.

Though, with that out of the way, I have nothing negative to say about the juice. It’s taste is amazing. Especially how it tastes more like Coke, than other cola juices I’ve tried. Not much taste of prunes in this one. Big plus for Moliq.

Not that much of an aftertaste, though, but I don’t mind. I’m not THAT big on lingering aftertastes, at least as long as I vape while I eat and drink.

Also, the vape itself is enjoyable. Especially how it dances along my computer tower and my steel shelves when I just chill out with games and music.

Got a 30 ml bottle, and I’ve been vaping it every day since I got it, and last night, I finally emptied the bottle. While writing this, I’m on my last ml in my tank, and I’ve already ordered 60 ml more.

Creds to Molinshop / Moliq for this tasteful juice, rating 10/10.

Moliq Lambada
Moliq Lambada 30ml 12mg

12 mg nicotine, 30 ml clear glass bottle.

When I first got the bottle of this juice, I was a bit miffed due to the dropper (which is a real PITA to use on my tanks), so I had to order some empty bottles with needle caps to fill my tanks.

Apart from that, it’s an interesting taste. Maybe a bit required, but the smell is delicious. The more I vape it, the more taste I notice, though the banana is what I really taste.

It’s supposed to be banana, pineapple, coconut, vanilla, and a secret ingredient. As noted above, the banana is really there. Not that I mind, I wouldn’t have gotten this juice if I didn’t enjoy banana. I just wish I could taste the fruits and the vanilla, and whatever the secret ingredient is. I notice a hint of pineapple as an aftertaste, but the coconut and vanilla; I just can’t taste it. I’ve tried it both in an Aspire Triton on a eLeaf iStick 30w at 12,1 watts, and in an eLeaf GS Air on the same iStick at 5,1w. Nothing. A bit sad, really. Pineapple is probably my favourite e-liquid taste, but it’s hard to get it right.

It gives me great clouds, though. I like to lean back in my chair, take a big hit, and just fog up the room. Especially while I listen to music. It goes great with John Frusciante’s solo album; «Smile From the Streets You Hold» from 1997. It’s experimental and raw, just like this juice. An experimental taste, with lots of raw banana.

Though, all in all, I like it. I just wish the other ingredients were more prominent, and not overshadowed by the banana as much. Though, for all I know, I was just unlucky with my batch, and that it’s there in other batches. YMMV et cetera.
My rating would be 7/10. A good juice, but more banana than anything else.

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread