• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

More Ammunition from Vocalek

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Good info indeed, but i'm wondering why this also isn't being discussed by CASSA, there is nothing about our problems on their website, here was me thinking CASSA were global, i have asked this question on their subforum, poor showing CASSA

I have been reading and posting on ECF for the last 24 hours or so and apart from a few Intelligent people (who know who they are) all i've been sensing is hostility from misguided people who somehow have made themselves believe that SE versus The FDA is in fact ECF versus The FDA and believe that what is happening here in the UK is somehow our own fault and fear it will have a bearing on their battle with the FDA as what happens in the UK always affects the USA. :shock: There are even Brits who are being negative as well. So many huge Ego's around this place all trying to score points off each other. Anyway, that's me finished with it. No more ideas from me as i keep getting shot down in flames. Must admit the Opposition have done a good job with the tried and tested "Divide and Conquer" method, but they did'nt need to work that hard as this place is already divided in the first place. See you later womble........as my sig say's

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Your efforts are also appreciated by me! I don't have an awful lot of time to respond to posts at the moment, my apologies (so many forums, too little time), but I'm definitely reading them. :)
I know your reading them Jackie because i've seen your posts on every site i've been on. :)
I'm still at it. I'ts difficult to give up when you've got your teeth into something is'nt it ? Especially something that is as important as this. I just hate negativity from people when this is a matter of Life or Death. It is contagious and could affect people who don't know better.
This is not a bloody Debate. It's a no holds barred fight and the Opposition have no scruples or rules at all. As far as i am concerned we are fighting an illegal Act perpetrated by Corrupt little Officials and Criminal Corporations who have no concern for Health or Life just Money and Power. I do not believe a word they say or claim.
Nicorette-owned by Johnson and Johnson-owned by GlaxoKlineSmith who also are Partners with The Philip Morris Company.A nice Circular Money Machine which starts with Phillip Morris.:-x

Jackie P

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Hull, UK
ukvapers.com
I know how you feel Deewal, I'm not quite as clued up as some in the sense that it takes me a while to wrap my head around it all, but I'm definitely determined to do my bit in whatever way I can. Don't let the negativity get to you, I think most people are on board, and all we can do is keep spreading the information. Lots of people are doing a great job on that score. :)

Damn governments, they think we will all follow blindly like sheep. I think they have a bit of a shock coming to them on this one, let's just hope it's enough. :)

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Lot of British vapers appreciating what you do Deewal. :)
As for J&J, GSK and MHRA - the best-laid schemes of mice and men gang aft agley - let's keep after them till that happens!

Best,

C.

I have been reading and posting on ECF for the last 24 hours or so and apart from a few Intelligent people (who know who they are) all i've been sensing is hostility from misguided people who somehow have made themselves believe that SE versus The FDA is in fact ECF versus The FDA and believe that what is happening here in the UK is somehow our own fault and fear it will have a bearing on their battle with the FDA as what happens in the UK always affects the USA. :shock: There are even Brits who are being negative as well. So many huge Ego's around this place all trying to score points off each other. Anyway, that's me finished with it. No more ideas from me as i keep getting shot down in flames. Must admit the Opposition have done a good job with the tried and tested "Divide and Conquer" method, but they did'nt need to work that hard as this place is already divided in the first place. See you later womble........as my sig say's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread