More on disposables: FINITI

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
Today I am trying the FINITI 1.6% disposable. I had it in my backpack and didn't smoke it because my White Cloud Flings arrived by mail. The FINITI is MUCH more mild tasting than anything else I've tried. You hardly even know you've inhaled any vape until you release a big cloud of it. The nicotine level seems appropriate for me. My heads been spinning with the high nic levels I've been trying with the Flings and the FINITI is a nice change. I've only started it so don't know how long the battery is going to last. It claims it's equal to two packs but I have yet to find a disposable that lives up to that due to short battery life. I think the best tasting disposable I tried so far was the njoy but the battery died after only 8 hours and I felt totally ripped off. I like the Flings but to be honest they taste like a dirty sock, or a blueberry flavored dirty sock, or menthal, so on. The Swishers weren't bad but nothing really to brag about and the BLU of course is totally over rated and the second one I tried was faulty and kept lighting up when I wasn't even using it. The best packaging for a disposable goes to njoy, in fact I'm reusing my little flip top box for the Flings and it is very convenient. The rest of them so far have come in really crappy packaging. Seems the industry can at the least invent a standard box and a battery that doesn't die before the juice runs out. Anyway, anyone know of any cheap online disposables other than White Cloud Flings?

LesVegas

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
BC, Canada
You will need to accept and understand that any company comparing a vaping product to equivalent cigarettes is lying. Vaping is different than smoking so they are attempting to compare apples and oranges. Ignore it.

Disposables will never last long enough to justify their cost. They are meant as an introduction to vaping for newbies and as an emergency replacement for regular vapers.

There are any number of vaping products available to suit any vaping style. Disposables, unfortunately, are at the bottom of the list for most.

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
The size and more importantly the weight of the battery dictate the amount of charge they can hold. Pre-filled cartomizers don't hold much e-liquid. Again, size matters. Cig-a-likes are a great place to start but you will hopefully move up to a more satisfying device soon. Experience vaping is a huge plus too. Good luck and have fun!

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Well, here it is, FIVE hours later and the battery on my FINITI is dead. I guess they would have me believe I smoked the equivalent of two entire packs of cigarettes in the last five hours. That will definitely be the last full priced disposable e-cigarette I will ever buy. Unbelievable.

Now imagine every e-cig user on the planet tossing two+ of those in the trash everyday if BT has their way.
    At least we could field strip a cigarette ....! Think the antis are bad, the environmentalists would have a cow!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread