More questions about diy eLiquid... Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Hey everyone, so this will be my 2nd post on this forum and I really wanted to thank the people who took time to give me advice! I could use a little more.. so like I said before Im a MTL vaper and my goal is to add nicotine to my current all day vape. Right now I'm using Vista Vapes ice cream flavor 50/50 with 18mg nic. It's my FAVORITE but since I am a MTL type of vaper I need more of a throat hit. I took your guys advice and I ordered NICSELECT eliquid nicotine solution 125ml/100mg/pg.. I really should stay off Google bc I'm more confused than before. Did I buy the right nicotine? I looked into nicotine shots but I was more comfortable with liquid barn and nicselect. It shipped today so when it gets here I'm gonna be lost. I know there are calculators out there but I was hoping if someone reads this if you can tell me 1st. Is it the right nicotine to add to my current eliquid to up the nicotine for a better throat hit? 2nd. How much should I add to make my 30ml bottle 50/50 18mg into 24mg nicotine? After further research IIm like what the hell? Did I even order the right product? Please help if you can.. it would be great to be comfortable and positive on what I'm doing when it gets here. I think what has thrown me off is googling and then finding pure nicotine, nicotine shots and nicotine base ( I think I bought the base) thanks everyone! Hope to hear from you! And sorry this is so damn long

Reactions: stols001

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
You did buy the right nicotine. And it's really easy to add more nicotine to your existing ejuice. This calculator is as simple as it gets--just input the value of your base (100 mg/ml), your own base (18 mg/ml), target nicotine level, then the amount of eliquid you want to make in mls. You may want to start with smaller (10 ml bottles), just in case. Good luck!
Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator - Vaping Hardware

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
You did buy the right nicotine. And it's really easy to add more nicotine to your existing ejuice. This calculator is as simple as it gets--just input the value of your base (100 mg/ml), your own base (18 mg/ml), target nicotine level, then the amount of eliquid you want to make in mls. You may want to start with smaller (10 ml bottles), just in case. Good luck!
Nicotine Shot Calculator / Shortfill Calculator - Vaping Hardware
Thank you so much!! That's the easiest calculater ever! So much appreciated. Take care,

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thank you so much!! That's the easiest calculater ever! So much appreciated. Take care,
Your welcome:
re: Help with diy
❤Responding to each reply can be daunting. If you choose, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post, this action will notify the original respondent of your following response.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread