More VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
It may just be the nic IMO. I noticed that these juices are not "flavor maxed" like some that I have come across. With a ton of flavor you can override the nic harshness and KJ liquids tend to be a smooth flavor that is not "in your face."

I do notice that my shamrock shake in a dripper at 12mg is too harsh for me. That same liquid in an EVOD is perfect. Try a 12mg one time and see how it does for you.

I am no liquid connoisseur, but have you let the liquid "breathe." Supposedly that may mellow it out some if it is harsh. I personally don't do that but have found that letting them sit for a while has changed the flavor profile a little bit and they are a little smoother than fresh from the mailbox.

Last edited:

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL
It may just be the nic IMO. I noticed that these juices are not "flavor maxed" like some that I have come across. With a ton of flavor you can override the nic harshness and KJ liquids tend to be a smooth flavor that is not "in your face."

I do notice that my shamrock shake in a dripper at 12mg is too harsh for me. That same liquid in an EVOD is perfect. Try a 12mg one time and see how it does for you.

I am no liquid connoisseur, but have you let the liquid "breathe." Supposedly that may mellow it out some if it is harsh. I personally don't do that but have found that letting them sit for a while has changed the flavor profile a little bit and they are a little smoother than fresh from the mailbox.

Yes I ordered 17 bottles over a month ago. All 18mg and whatever PG/VG ratio they use. I let them breathe and they have steeped for a month now and still to harsh to use unless I mix with my MBV menthol liquid.

Ill try some 12mg and ask for higher VG to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread