Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Since I see a lot of discussion about juice being way over priced, and folks are always trying to find the best deals, I thought it would be fun to start a discussion of the most expensive juice we have found so far. Please post a link to the website and let us know if you "bit the bullet" just to see if it was worth the price.

Ok I will start. This place wants $49.00 for 10 ml. 10 ml! And no, I haven't tried it. Too rich for my blood!

Tobacco Flavor E-liquid 10ml Bottle

Reactions: AllElseFailed

Joseph Swint

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2014
Canton, Ohio
Since I see a lot of discussion about juice being way over priced, and folks are always trying to find the best deals, I thought it would be fun to start a discussion of the most expensive juice we have found so far. Please post a link to the website and let us know if you "bit the bullet" just to see if it was worth the price.

Ok I will start. This place wants $49.00 for 10 ml. 10 ml! And no, I haven't tried it. Too rich for my blood!

Ouch. They are also selling evod batteries for 59.99 and evod starter kits for 139.99. My sigelei cost less than that!

BigEgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Alabama
Ouch. They are also selling evod batteries for 59.99 and evod starter kits for 139.99. My sigelei cost less than that!

Best part is the description. They say that 10 mils can refill "67 cartridges" since it only takes 3-4 drops to fill one cartridge. They also claim it takes 8-10 drops to fill a carto. Of course, they don't tell you that 8-10 drops will last only a few puffs.

Also the box has "MSRP $100" on it. We are getting a DEAL at only $47 guys!

Psofos

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Greece

That's what they're called "smoke smart"
"Don't be a loser and vape these expensive stuff,be smart and keep smoking."
I like them.

Reactions: bones1274

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

And no reviews, I wonder why?...especially when you can "refill 67 cartridges" with one 10ml bottle. :lol:

Edit: I see that BigEgo beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread