Why should I buy from Ms. T's Bakery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Every once in a while now, I will venture out and try a new juice because I am bored to death of vaping the same juice every day. Based on all the great things that I have heard of this vendor, I thought I try 10ml of her tobacco.

The price is .80 cents a ml which is, in my opinion way too expensive. The shipping charge on this 10ml bottle is $5.35 which I find to be outrageous. I purchased the juice on Oct. 11th and as of the 19th, they are getting ready to ship it. I really have to laugh at this.

My question to you is. Why in god's name should I do business with this vendor again? You might say the juice is great so it is worth it. Maybe you are right but I have not yet had it so I cannot comment on that as of yet, but I sure will. For this price and service, it sure better be! I would love to know people's thoughts on this question.

Thus far what I see is a juice that is way to expensive with a ridiculous wait time. Defend her please.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hey Frankster!!! Missed you :D

Personally I will never order from them. Even if they were the last vendor left after the zombie invasion. I would mix my own lousy concoctions... Lol.

Their front guys was extremely rude to an ECF member when he asked about ingredients. This was after the Boxelder story, and the customer wanted to know where they got their nic from. He was accused of trying to steal their recipes etc. They attacked him because he was from Vietnam or something (not on their 'authorized country list) and had ordered though a company liKe 'My USA' or whatever. There was things like 'look what crawled out from under a rock in Vietnam' (I think it was Vietnam), and other racial and rude attacks. Anyway long story short... I was extremely shocked and tried to defend the guy. Then after a nasty page long reply from them, (but assuring me that Japan WAS on the authorized country list...) the thread got closed by Ms. T before I could comment.

I was in their forum because I was about to place a large order and was looking for juice reviews... Needless to say, I didn't order.

So sorry, I can't convince you to buy from them lol...

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I wrote and asked about the PG/VG ratios.

IMHO, this should not be secret proprietary information. Many of us NEED THIS to avoid health problems.

I received back a rather convoluted response in which my question was not answered, and it was a simple question. So no, no orders from me.

As consumers become more interested in what they are vaping, and want to know the most basic information about what they are inhaling into their lungs, this attitude will be relegated to the Dark Ages of vapingg pretty soon, IMHO

And what a shame. I'm sure the juice flavors are good and there would have been many I liked. It's not like I was asking for the recipe.

Last edited:

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
It is hard to knock a vendor who send you 2 free samples of juice, ( Thank you) but I have to say what I think. The 2 freebies are just not my type juices so saying I did not like them would be an understatement. I did not like them. That being said, the juice that I ordered which was a tobacco comes up real short for me.

I was told to let it steep for 2 to 3 weeks, but I tasted it after 5 days. I get chalk and nothing else. It taste that bad. To answer my own question, I will not be ordering from Ms t again. Too much money for a juice I cannot vape. Thank you for the freebies but your tobacco is really bad. Thank you ECF for taking the really big RY4 roundup off my post list. I was really tired of seeing that thread. Enough already, we get it!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
If you like tobacco...try heathers heavenly... They are actually known primarily for their tobacco flavors, they are MUCH cheaper than MsT, and from what I can see on this thread, they have much much much better customer service. I think this thread just convinced me to never try MsTbakery. I had heard allot about them....both good and bad...but lately it seems way more bad than good.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Not to defend Mrs T but, why would u expect a good tobacco juice from a primarily bakery vendor? Her specialties are def the sweet type vapes. I imagine she only added tobacco to try to stay current and competitive, not to compete with the tobacco lovers.

I myself have looked at her site many times, mostly due to the rave reviews of her juices. But I have never and will never buy from her. I made this decision based on price and delivery times. Before I heard anything about their treatment of customers. Now they are on my "do not buy" list.

I am sorry however that u ended up with another unvapeabke juice. I hate when that happens and it happens way to often. May I suggest maybe Diy Flavor Shak, or The Vapor Girl? I have heard good things about both of them. Good luck!!

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Honestly, I was not expecting much from this vendor and I did not get much either. Thanks for some of the recommendations but based on what I have experienced in one year, it is pretty much hopeless to find good juices out there. If I find a good juice, it does not work in a carto. Based on what I have taste in a year has just been horrible. I think vendors should go back to the drawing board because their juices are just plain out awful.

I truly do not understand how they stay in business with these products.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Yes...good point.... I would say, as a rule of thumb when you are trying a new vendor...always try the flavor (s) that everyone is racing about first (its usually for good reason), then branch out to other flavors that are still in the same family of flavors as the popular ones, and if you feel brave after that, go ahead and order something that's in stark contrast with the more famous flavors. but don't keep your hours up for those...every now and then something will work well, but not often. Sometimes though...you can be happily surprised, this is just how I best avoid total duds now. And its working Peru well :)

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Honestly, I was not expecting much from this vendor and I did not get much either. Thanks for some of the recommendations but based on what I have experienced in one year, it is pretty much hopeless to find good juices out there. If I find a good juice, it does not work in a carto. Based on what I have taste in a year has just been horrible. I think vendors should go back to the drawing board because their juices are just plain out awful.

What cartos are you using? I use mostly cartos. Never have a problem with Heather's Heavenly Vapor or Virgin Vapor juices in my cartos. I also use Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. And, I use 100% VG, to boot. I like the resurrector cartos by Smok

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
I ordered 4 sample bottles from Ms. Ts... Legit worst juices I have ever tried. Totally unvapeable. However, since my wait time for the order to ship took longer than usual they upgraded me to overnight shipping for free. I, personally, can not complain about the customer service but the juices were horrendous. And all of them were flavors that people were "raving" about.

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL

I would tell you to maybe give Ahlusion a try. The pricing on their smaller bottles is a bit much (90 cents per ml) but once you get to the bigger sizes the price drops considerably. Also, they have the BEST customer service I have experienced. Shoot them an email about your set up and flavor preferrences and they will email you back in a fairly short amount of time with some possible flavors you may like. From what I hear, they do not recommend using cartos with their juices. However, I believe some people in the big Ahlusion thread said that cartos worked just fine for them. Their juices have all been spot on and I like about 85-90% of what I have tried from them. It seems to me you like tobacco flavors. All of their tobaccos are naturally extracted. So, if all else fails I would say give them a try. And just for the sake of you not murdering me if you by some chance do try them and don't like them: remember, taste is subjective. Hope you find a vendor you like one day! :toast:

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
What cartos are you using? I use mostly cartos. Never have a problem with Heather's Heavenly Vapor or Virgin Vapor juices in my cartos. I also use Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. And, I use 100% VG, to boot. I like the resurrector cartos by Smok

Oh, also want to mention that with many vendors and complex flavors, you do need to let them steep for a week or two.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I tried Ahlusion, after all the raving and great reviews. I emailed them first to let them know what I use and what kind of flavors I tend to like best. And I did get an email back with some suggestions, which I thought was nice. So I waited for a decent code and placed an order for 8 flavors with detailed instructions for each flavor. I received an email saying they could do a couple of them but that next time I needed to email prior to ordering for "special" orders. (guess I thought I did?)

Anyhoo, received my order and it was beautifully packaged, and they threw in a 10 ml free. Unfortunately, even after steeping I only like 1 juice enough to order again and a couple more that I can actually vape :( Really bummed me out.

So when I got an email from them asking for feedback I gave it to them as honestly and nicely as I could.......not a word since. The lesson for me on this one is if u love it or have questions before they get your money they are all over it. If u didnt like the juice???? Nothing to say, sad

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Mrs. T's was one of the first juice vendors that I ordered from with a couple of sampler packs several months ago. Out of several flavors, the only one I liked and reordered once was her Amaretto Coffee with Whipped Cream. Her Strawberry Lemonade literally melted a clearomizer within minutes of being filled. The rest of her flavors were only so-so.

I did order a Trippy Tip from her. It took like four weeks for it to arrive. After several emails with her staff before it finally arrived, I have my suspicions that they had lost or misplaced it. Customer support gets a poor rating from me.

Last edited:

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
I was actually having an email conversation with Wlad the other night about my most recent order. I told him what I would like done to certain flavors for my future orders and what juices I didn't like and I still received an email back. This is including talking about the 2 or 3 juices that weren't to my liking. He seems like a pretty stand up guy. Maybe he just got swamped with work? They did just recently have a big move to open up a cafe/vape store. Either way, I am sad to hear that you had a bad experience with them as I have had such a great one. :(

Greenmint

Oct 25, 2012
SC
Mrs. T's was one of the first juice vendors that I ordered from with a couple of sampler packs several months ago. Out of several flavors, the only one I liked and reordered once was her Amaretto Coffee with Whipped Cream. Her Strawberry Lemonade literally melted a clearomizer within minutes of being filled. The rest of her flavors were only so-so.

I did order a Trippy Tip from her. It took like four weeks for it to arrive. After several emails with her staff before it finally arrived, I have my suspicions that they had lost or misplaced it. Customer support gets a poor rating from me.

It's posts like yours and many others on this thread - Lethalp, Buggs, etc., that really help us newbies out. I'm making my list and checking it twice - who to and not to order from.

Thanks to all of you for such informative info/personal experience. :)

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I have ordered from them once before and was put off by the shipping prices and the length of time it took for them to ship it out. Also, $5 for a 6ml is expensive to me. But I figured, if it was really that good, it would be worth it. I tried several of the favorites and some random ones that sounded good to me.

My first impressions were that the juices tasted harsh and had a peppery taste that I did not like. This was mostly in the bakery flavors. I did not touch the juices for about 3 weeks and then tried them again, and they had improved a LOT. I like the Snickerdoodle and Strawberry shortcake, but honestly, for the prices, I would go elsewhere. Maybe if it included free shipping or if the prices were lowered a bit, I would buy from them again.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
So when I got an email from them asking for feedback I gave it to them as honestly and nicely as I could.......not a word since. The lesson for me on this one is if u love it or have questions before they get your money they are all over it. If u didnt like the juice???? Nothing to say, sad

The thing about "feedbacks", they are basically generic and used to gather data and information, so unless there was something that was dynamic and out of place that needs further investigation you probably wouldn't hear anything. Dislike and constructive criticism is just part of feedback. If you have an issue or questions on the liquids, you could try a follow up email to Wlad himself using the "contact us" link on their website. It's worked quite well for me on juices I like and even the juices I dislike. Every email I have placed to them, be it questions, concerns, or comments; have been answered in a timely (and faster than timely on most occasions) manner. My "feedbacks" haven't been answered, but actual emails to reach out to them...always have gotten a response.

Ms. T's...she does have some decent juices, if you can find your vaping niche. After several months of loyal ordering, the wait time for orders and the price were just not adding up for me, so I ended up moving on. I don't really have anything negative to throw out there..it just is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread