Most helpful poster of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I don't understand why people keep biting at GoodNews! posts. He's obviously not interested in anything we have to say at all, whatsoever, period. Is this really worth your time and effort:

girl-shouting-at-brick-wall.jpg

?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't understand why people keep biting at GoodNews! posts. He's obviously not interested in anything we have to say at all, whatsoever, period. Is this really worth your time and effort:

View attachment 287945

?
:thumb: This.

As I said earlier in this thread, I generally avoid his posts like the plague.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
:thumb: This.

As I said earlier in this thread, I generally avoid his posts like the plague.

I am too now. I tried to help over and over and over. You know I used to teach high school in a ghetto school. I never reached the end of my patience with those kids. I HAVE reached it with him.

Sad part is I was one of the last trying.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

View attachment 287945

?

It's not so much trying to change his mind, as it is trying to prevent a newbie from thinking that Good News! is the expert he thinks he is. I'm not saying he's wrong, but his views on certain aspects of vaping run counter to the views experiences of the vast majority of knowledgeable members here at ECF.

Last edited:

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
When I first started out, with carto tanks and Provari's definitely Baditude .

When I moved on to Reo's super_x_drifter, then SXD and pdib helped me SO much with micro coils.

I have learned a lot about the legal/political aspects from DC2, robin, Kristen, and Bill

I know that there are many more I am forgetting (sorry)

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
While many people may deserve an honorable mention, there can be only one winner: Me. If you haven't benefited my wisdom and knowledge by now then there may be no hope for you and your vaping. I can say with complete humility that many a new vaper has climbed Myst mountain to sit at old Haunted's feet and absorbed my teaching like Bounty paper towels wicking up a fake spill or a Kotex Maxi Pad with Wings sucking up that blue stuff and all have agreed the journey was worth it.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I can't add much here. I have benefited from the same 3 or 4 most mentioned names in this thread. They greatly improved my Vape and knowledge.

I also want to give a shout out to the numerous trolls who have stirred me up. They have taught me some great lessons in smack downs, debate, doing my best to explain why they are ...... without calling them ......, eye rolling, zen, deep cleansing breaths, avoidance, failure to avoid, re avoidance, finding the humor in car wrecks, and choosing my battles more wisely (I hope)

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I'd like to cast my vote for all the folks here that are willing to help anyone with a problem or concern that involves this lifesaver we call vaping...

As far as Good News is concerned, the only post I've read of his is the novel that interrupted this thread...holy moly, books on tape woulda worked for that one...

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
When did you take up vaping...1983? :p

I'm just messing with ya. Anytime I think of corduroy, it takes me back to the early 80's when everything I owned seemed to be corduroy. My parents even bought a couch in 1984 that was covered in a corduroy material. It still looks as new today as the day they brought it home....just not as modern. lol

:lol: Classic fabrics. Will always be popular I guess?

Hey, I still have my sailcloth type Ralph Lauren preppie button down man's shirt, (from the 1970s!~) , as well as my LLBean Duck boots.

All going strong and still serviceable.

Modern tends to have this little problem called built in obsolesence. :)

OMG, I would love to have a courduroy couch! But doesn't it leave little railroad track type welts on your skin if you sit there for a while? :lol:

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I agree with most...we appreciate all and everyone. This is by far the most helpful, informative and entertaining message board on the net! Thank you all so much!

Here are our nominations...

Vash - This person has helped us since day one! Thanks so much!
ItTechy - also a great guy...hope to meet him soon (lives fairly close to us). Very generous with his offers to help!
Baditude - I cannot count the times his posts have helped us...great job man.
Ocelot- Her posts helped us make an informed decision when purchasing our Provari...thanks so much ma'am!

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you all have a wonderful day and a great start to the new year!

Kyle&Ann :wub:

Thank you for your kind words my friend :)

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
Thank you for your kind words my friend :)

Vash helped me when I was brand new in the new members forum. I remember telling Ann that I could not believe that someone took as much time as he did helping me with the same issues that appear over and over again in that forum. Speaks of a good natured human being. I really appreciated and continue to appreciate this message board!

Kyle&Ann:wub:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
It's amazing how you can remember the people that helped you along the way and since my quit hasn't been very long compared to others (although my longest quit ever in 18 yrs is 5.5 months is approaching!) I can still remember those who've helped me very vividly
Baditude ranks way up there for his clear descriptions, patience and understanding a noob is well, a noob. And he continues to answer the same questions over and over as if that person is special enough to get a detailed answer like it was the first time he had ever heard the question. "Why should I buy a ProVari?" "how do I set up a carto tank?"........;)

Ocelot..the one and only ProVari Princess! The help she provides from posts, blogs and vids is amazing. She literally helped me with my first IBtanked shopping list cuz I was so lost! Her witty humor and crazy pics always puts a smile in my face.

Jefsview helped me from jumping off the ledge when I first started and explained to me what dry hits were and why it was happening. I nearly went back to analogs if it were for him

Robino has a calm, cool and sweet demeanor and helped me from insanity during the beginning when I thought vapors tongue was going to ruin me and all the other crazy things I was thinking about ecig safety.

There are so many more and I remember them all. thanks to every single one of them.

Wanted to give special shout outs to Halo and crew/peeps that helped me quit and continue to be awesome friends.

ProVari ProVarinati's- all of you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the byLeocrew-who are all helping now, answer questions so patiently and have some of the best looking gear around!

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
wheezal. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Most posters here want to reduce the overall level of confusion in the vaping world.

But not our wheezal. Tireless warrior, scholar, poet. Total utter lunatic.

They will build statues in your honour.

;)

i dont know what 'utter' means...or most of the other words used here. so i'll just assume we're talking about pudding pops, cuz they are awsum.

as for most helpful.....if i were forced at gunpoint to name one person...first i'd be awfully angry that none of you were calling the police while someone held a gun to my head. second i'd probably be quite irate with the fact that someone would resort to such extreme tactics on an interweb forum. third, i'd probably soil myself a little...or a lot.

i simply cant reduce it to just one. too many helpful peeps. it'd be easier to name the unhelpful peeps. Baditude is awsum, Robino1 opened my eyes to other places on the forums (she talked about her bewbs, thats worth points there), Cinder Ella has been a rockstar in the Halo forums since before i joined.

i guess at this point the mad gunman would have gotten tired of my indecision and either shot me or moved on to someone that would make a far better hostage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread