Moti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
So on a whim, I bought the new Moti pod system. I've had it for two days. Here is my take so far. This thing seems well made. It has a very tight pull, very similar to the juul. You can get pre-filled pods or refillable. I am using the refillable with regular 18 mg juice. I might try some salts next. So far, I really like this. It has the kind of pull I was looking for. If you like the Juul but don't like the price of the Juul pods this might be the ticket. It is definitely a restrictive MTL hit. Very good for discreet vaping.

Time will tell but so far I like this.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Moti.jpg

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
And here's the fun part...I contacted the seller who told me I needed to contact the manufacturer. I contacted the manufacturer and they told me they need a receipt of purchase. I went through my emails and could not find a confirmation email from the order and then I remembered that I never got a confirmation email when I placed the order. So I emailed the seller again and asked if they could email me the receipt for the purchase. They emailed back and said they have no record of that purchase. Huh? So I logged into my account there and sure enough, that purchase does not show up.

How is this possible? I used a credit card and I will wait for the statement to show up, should be soon, to see if I got charged for it and if so I'll have the proof of purchase.

PITA

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I wanted to follow up on my Moti issue. After receiving my bank statement I was able to prove my purchase with the Moti folks and they replaced the unit. I thought the problem was with the pods but it was the unit itself. The new unit works just fine. I have tried 8 different pod systems and this is my favorite. Nice smooth hit. Good flavor. Hoping this thing lasts.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I've had a couple of Moti for about a month and a half and have liked them so far. I've been carrying one to work everyday. I like the small size and they have been very durable, no scratches, dings, no leaks and the pods have stayed secured. The tight MTL draw gives a surprisingly good vape.

I got several of the pre-filled pods and liked the Watermelon Ice, Mango Ice, but my fav was the Lemon Tea. It had a good real lemon flavor. I also have some refillable pods and they've worked great. It works best with nic salts and 50/50 blend juices, I did try some regular 70vg juice and it worked fairly well. It doesn't have the same throat hit and flavor was a bit reduced, but it works in a pinch. I haven't had a single burnt or dry hit using any of the pods.

After 6+ weeks of continuous use, I haven't had a single issue with mine. I take mine to work and running errands when I want a stealth vape. Makes a great little stealth vape or for someone starting and wanting to quit smoking.

m30wNn0.jpg

Evesevere

Dec 5, 2017
I got mine for a dollar plus shipping and handling at EightVape.com. You can’t order them on the same order or you end up paying $14 each (which is still cheaper than the $27 price tag).
I bought a brown one for my cousin and a red one for myself.
I have to say that the pods do last for a decent amount of time. I think my first pod lasted 7 refills. I did have an issue with the first one I bought for my cousin but they replaced it and sent me a box full of extra pods. You can’t beat that with a stick. Plus, after I cleaned it out a bit it started working again. I tried contacting them but they had already sent55 out a replacement. So let’s say three pod vapes and four replaceable pods was about nine bucks. So I will keep one, give one to my cousin, and give another one to a friend who needs to stop smoking. I think they are great devices. The only other pod system I would use is the ion on cloud ( I have two of those and I love them).
You were the only person I know that actually likes them. Obviously besides a few other people on this thread
:)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I've had a couple of Moti for about a month and a half and have liked them so far. I've been carrying one to work everyday. I like the small size and they have been very durable, no scratches, dings, no leaks and the pods have stayed secured. The tight MTL draw gives a surprisingly good vape.

I got several of the pre-filled pods and liked the Watermelon Ice, Mango Ice, but my fav was the Lemon Tea. It had a good real lemon flavor. I also have some refillable pods and they've worked great. It works best with nic salts and 50/50 blend juices, I did try some regular 70vg juice and it worked fairly well. It doesn't have the same throat hit and flavor was a bit reduced, but it works in a pinch. I haven't had a single burnt or dry hit using any of the pods.

After 6+ weeks of continuous use, I haven't had a single issue with mine. I take mine to work and running errands when I want a stealth vape. Makes a great little stealth vape or for someone starting and wanting to quit smoking.

m30wNn0.jpg
Auto or button? If auto can you hold it with your lips?
Who makes it?
Is it refillable or closed?

Reactions: stols001

Evesevere

Dec 5, 2017
Who makes it?
I can hold mine with my lips. It is actually open and closed. And eight Vape.com you can order it closed with prefilled pods or you can order it open with a refillable pod. But you can use both a refillable or a non-refillable. The device is exactly the same.
The company is MOTI. Their website is MOTIVAPE.com and it says they are out of Las Vegas. Honestly if you’re going to order one I would go through eight Vape.com and there is a promo code which get you one for a dollar.
I think the code is MOTI1. FYI it has automatic draw .

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Who makes it?
@Evesevere pretty much answered it all. It's autodraw and yes, you can hold it with your lips. It's made by Moti. You can do either with the same device, refillable or closed. You can't refill the prefilled pods, but they do have have pods that are refillable. Each pod holds 1.8ml of juice and each coil is 1.3 ohm, I believe.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread