What's Your Pod Inventory Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
simple, at home i use squonk for big cloud.
when i go out for gym + some unexpected (food, movies, Chat, Coffee, movies, etc) ..... i carry one pod with me (full pod or half) + spare, it should last me more than 8 hour for juice n batt.

Another Example, yesterday i travel 400km 1 way with bus (Days trip), small backpak with 2 RPM batt 2 pods n both fill up + powerbank for my phone + pods ....
if i need to travel with mod, i might need spare battery, extra bottle juices, extra charger, extra coil, coilling kit n cotton ......
A rotation is when you cycle through a variety of mods for use under the same conditions, for the sake of it. By your description, you're doing the same thing as me—using the best one for the given job.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
A rotation is when you cycle through a variety of mods for use under the same conditions, for the sake of it. By your description, you're doing the same thing as me—using the best one for the given job.
No, me different, still can't find best device like you, normally I route thru 20-30 squonk to pick my daily .... N today I use fetch at home.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
My list in order of preference

Breeze nxt (the best for me, frankly all I need)
Minifit (can’t beat it for out and about)
Caliburn (I thought it was pretty good, until I got the Breeze nxt)
Frenzy (have to baby it to keep from dry/burnt hits)
Wocket (nice but not for MTL, gathering dust in a drawer)

I’m not looking for any more, the NXT did it for me.

Two months after my first post on this thread, there are some changes,

Breeze NXT is still my all day everyday, flawless.

Minifit is still the out and about (bike rides, shopping, social, church....ect.

Frenzy is gathering dust in the drawer, got tired of babysitting it. It could have been my fave, but the hair trigger burnt coil/cotton thing is just too much for me.

Caliburn is in the bathroom, in case I forget the NXT.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I do not understand the rotation idea. I use the best one for the job at a given time.

I have an Aegis Legend + Zeus X RTA running at 90W for normal use.
I have an Aegis Solo + Dead Rabbit RTA running at 70W for <4hr jaunts away from home where a lighter unit is desirable and the short battery life isn't a problem.
I have a Usonicig Zip in my pocket at all times as a backup unit and ninja vape.
I use between 6-8 different flavors throughout the day. I have 6-8 devices active throughout the day. I have been vaping this way for about 6 years and for the last 4 years, have had multiple devices (mods for about 3 years and pods for the last year and a few months) for the different flavors. Been using the RPM 40, Vinci, Fetch, and Grimm kits lately. Use the NXT for out and about as it does not fog out the car as much as the others. In the cold weather, I like small clouds so my windows don't get as fogged up.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Dusty: EQ, Akso, Frenzy
Gone: Orion, Roto, Infinix, Zero
Use rarely: I still have a Juul on my desk at home. Every now and then, I want a good nic hit with coffee in the morning, so it hit it. Maybe only a dozen hits a week.

I was using my Vladdin RE daily, and a lot. But I lost it. Ticked me off because I had leftover pods. I was going to replace it, but with May rapidly approaching, I thought "why get used to something that'll almost certainly be gone soon, with no pods available?" I mean, I really like it, but I just don't see myself stocking up on years of pods & backups. So I'm probably just going to let it go.

I might wait and see what the landscape & outlook looks like in June, and explore other pocketable options then.

Charlotteson7thcloud

Oct 20, 2019
I've just recently gotten into vaping and quickly realized that it is a little difficult finding a great pod. I currently run the following:

Daily (palm fit disposable pod and Lost vape orion)
Back up (smok novo 2 and uwell caliburn)

I hate to think that i've wasted money on pods that i won't be using as much now and it is hard to sell it but i guess it's just trial and error?

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
THANK YOU!!
They definitely use Halo use but I think they switched up some of the flavors. Original used to be Halo Torque 56 but I think their Rich flavor is Torque now...

Mixed Berry is Evo Cryptic Blast...Alto Original is likely another Halo flavor...maybe Freedom Juice? I don't use Alto much anymore.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
How is the io? Not many reviews on it. Kind of interested since the pods are cheap, but the capacity is so small. I use the minifit as my daily device. How is the draw? I would use the cotton pod as I am not a fan of ceramic. I just know innokin makes good devices, so I've been on the edge on whether or not to purchase one

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Currently in use - orchid, dotmod dotaio, zero
Collecting dust - caliburn, lava2, artery pal2, frenzy
On order - grimm kit
Gotten rid of more then I can count seems like everytime I clean out my box of vape stuff I'm getting rid of 2 or 3 more pod systems.
problem is 1 out 3 in .... hahhahahaha

• Agree
Reactions: Vicman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread