MOTO PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manycats

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Bulyea, Saskatchewan, Canada
I received the Moto Plus yesterday. I am quite disappointed in this unit. There is just too much wattage to enjoy vaping - I usually vape 24 mg 50/50. It is set up with .2 ohm. It also came with a .3 ohm but it is also too powerful. Could I build a coil say, .5 ohm and would this cut it back a bit? I am fairly new to vaping and have never rebuilt a coil but will have to try as this unit is useless to me the way it sits now. Tks

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Not familiar with that one, Manycats, but it seems there are also 1 ohm coils for it.

Yes, higher resistance would mean lower wattage (appears to be a fixed voltage device?)

And, as tmcase says, lower nic levels are generally recommended for subohm vaping, since by default you get much more vapor per draw.

Reactions: tmcase

Pushbutton

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Vienna, Austria
It appears to be a fixed voltage device that is geared more towards clouds out of the box. As others said, lower nic strength would be recommended for the coils you have.

I did not find any mention of a rebuildable deck option In the description, but they do seem to offer a 1ohm coilhead that might get you a bit closer.

"The Moto Plus sub-ohm starter kit comes with three coil options, i.e. 0.3 ohms, 0.5 ohms and 1.0 ohms, giving you a wide range of resistances to choose from so you can have a great experience using the Moto Plus kit"

However, package contents only list 0.3 and 0.5 coils.

Reactions: tmcase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread