Mountain Oak Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I really want to order this Tennessee Gold Label (NET)

But to make it worth my while to get it shipped to Australia a need a few more suggestions as to what else to order from there?

I am looking at getting about 10 bottles.

Does anyone have any favourites made by this vendor I should consider?

Any help would be appreciated if you have ordered from there before.

We like all kinds of flavors here but was wondering if there are any stand-outs at this vendor.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I an getting all 4 of the NETs sent to me. I will let you know if they are worth ordering. Although MOV has decently inexpensive overseas shipping.

That sounds great!

I can tell by the juices I sampled today that our taste is simillar! I will hold on and trust your judgement.

I still have 2 other vendors to order from first (have to get a bottle of that CC) .

At least by then you can give me some feedback on the NET's

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Full Virginia Flake RY4.....WOW
Sunday Morning....Excellent Pipe/coffee
Blue Ridge.......Yum
White Leaf.......gets better as it ages
Classic CountRY4.....if you like RY4's
Black Forest...didn't like right away...but really enjoying as time passes
Pendragon....I haven't bought this one yet but have a feeling this is the best one

from Dark Temptations
Legendary....mmmmmmmmm
Heavenly7.......mmmmmmmmmx2
Double barrel...let steep a while

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
MOV has the ccRY4 on sale through tomorrow for $6.99 for a 15 ml......Also all the new ones and the Flake for $7.99 right now. Add $6 for 30 ml......Also they have a promo code.....JAN10......for 10% off your order !!!!!I would reccomend getting a 3, 15ml bottle special for $24.99.....Blue Ridge, White Leaf......whatever you wanna try...just mix and match the ones not already on sale or it wouldnt make it worth it ...:)

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
MOV has the ccRY4 on sale through tomorrow for $6.99 for a 15 ml......Also all the new ones and the Flake for $7.99 right now. Add $6 for 30 ml......Also they have a promo code.....JAN10......for 10% off your order !!!!!I would reccomend getting a 3, 15ml bottle special for $24.99.....Blue Ridge, White Leaf......whatever you wanna try...just mix and match the ones not already on sale or it wouldnt make it worth it ...:)

Thanks for the tip Todd!

And thank you everyone for the reccomendations!

Keep them coming!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
lol - I do not - as long as i LOVE the juice :)

And I know what you are refereing to and I am not re-igniting that conversation here! Wish the other thread would just die as that was never the intention of it and a little stated observation escallated into that pointless discussion!

Oh well - I have learnt a few lessons!

But I have moved on and excited to try some new things!

I think NET's are my new love and I can't wait to learn from all of you and get some great suggestions and reccomendations!

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Their bottles look nice though, the ones on the back right in this pic I took for my FB group.

image.jpg

And after having the Virginia Flake RY4, I'm starting to appreciate the ccRY4 and 555 a lot more, caps off two days and shook daily, so have steeped 4 days now, coming together, coming together!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Thanks for that Carbon - They do look fabulous!

I can't wait to order - Just waiting to get some feedback from Sarf-ace to make my final decission as to which to get for sure - and also keeping an eye on this thread to see what else is reccomended.

I tend to order BIG to make the Shipping cost hurt less!

Very excited though! Seems like a fantastic Vendor!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Their bottles look nice though, the ones on the back right in this pic I took for my FB group.

View attachment 168775

And after having the Virginia Flake RY4, I'm starting to appreciate the ccRY4 and 555 a lot more, caps off two days and shook daily, so have steeped 4 days now, coming together, coming together!

Wow!

Now thats a great collection of stuff! I have to take some pics of my goodies sometime!

Still haven't figured out how to add pictures to a post.

New to all this forum stuff!

Its fun to learn though!

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas

View attachment 168775

This is good to hear CT and that is one hell of a collection...When I get my big orders from AIV and The Plume Room, I am taking a pic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread