Thanks to Mountain Oak Vapors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

appletux

Jul 30, 2012
Chicago
On this gray and rainy Chicago day i got a very nice surprise from Mountain Oak Vapors

Short story: I ordered a pack of 3 15ml bottles. Instead, i received in my mailbox a pack of 3 30ml bottles. An upgrade free of charge! Included a very nice handwritten note in my package explaining that it is a free upgrade.
Thanks to Brandy and Steve!!! :)

I am super happy with the flavors and the gift!

Terri Macksee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Chandler
Just ordered my RA's from them. Thought about ordering their juice but never really heard of them. Their juices any good?

Well....I ordered three 30 mil bottles from them in a set. Blueridge, MOV Gold and RY4. Tried them out of the mailbox and they were pretty nasty. Very weird. Chemically. It's been two weeks and I'm trying the RY4 again right now, and it's a little better. I was going to use them as emergency juices to tide me over until I order more.

CS:Took a week to process the order, but once shipped it went quicker.

EDIT: I just saw on another thread that MOV pre-steeps? Maybe that is why the processing took so long.

Last edited:

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
They were in the middle of a move just a short time ago, not sure if that is why your order took longer or not, but I have not had to wait long yet.

I can't vouch for the tobacco juices, their other two lines though have been nothing but winners for me. If you really don't like the the ones you received I would contact them directly and I am sure they would try to make you happy.

Not everyone is going to like their products of course. Their customer service has always been very good though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Terri Macksee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Chandler
I would like to re-address my previous comments about processing time with MOV. LeDean asked me for my order number to research my complaint about wait time prior to shipping. This is great because to me it means he cares and wants happy customers:) I checked my emails and my CC to see the chronology of the order. I got a reply email from them indicating they'd received my order on 8/23. I got another email letting me know they'd shipped the order on 8/26, and my CC was charged on 8/27. I placed the order around 11pm MST on the 23rd, so LATE in the evening.

Being anxious to get them, I checked on my order for the 3 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday-over a weekend after their move) and saw PROCESSING. Got notified on Sunday at 11 pm that it had shipped, and received it on Wednesday 8/29.

So while the wait SEEMED interminable, looking back I see that it was reasonable, as 2 of the processing days were over a weekend.

More importantly LeDean read my comments, messaged me privately to try to see what happened, and that equals very good customer service. This allows me to happily walk back my prior whining. Thank you LeDean!

Now, it's been 2.5 weeks since getting the juices, and......they are improving. They smell way better, the RY4 is tasting better, but still kind of weird. All 3 bottles smell much better in fact. As soon as I free up some tanks, I will try the other two again and update.

Again, thanks LeDean for your actions as a good vendor. You may call me chagrined.

Terri Macksee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2012
Chandler
Update on the 3 flavors I ordered from MOV. It is exactly 4.5 weeks since these were shipped to me, and the main point I want to make is they need to steep, at least a month. The Country RY4 is now downright tasty and I've started vaping the Blueridge. The MOV Gold is smelling MUCH better from the bottle. I've kept them with the lids off for the last 2 weeks or so and the chemically odor and taste is disappearing. Very, very happy that they are becoming more and more vapable with time.

I'm such an impatient person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread