Mouth Feel NOT Throat Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
I have found that I don't really enjoy a lot of throat hit in my vapes anymore. But I absolutely get that 'something is not okay here' feeling if I vape and can't fill the vapor pool in my mouth. It doesn't have to be warm, or cool, I just like to feel the vapor building. I mean, I've heard it referred to as 'mouth feel', but you don't see many people actually mention it. TH seems to be kind of a prerequisite for a lot of vapers.

Is 'mouth feel' when vaping something you desire, or do you like to just get a solid throat hit? Is my body just learning that it gets most of it's vape nic from my mouth? Seems weird, I used to love good throat hit.

hrlw817

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2012
St. Charles, MO
Could be your tastes changing, as in the same thing over and over. It's like drinking nothing but a soda. Yeah, it tastes good, but after a while you get tired of it as does your taste buds, throat, etc. Try different ways to inhale your vape. Keep it in your mouth, then hold it, exhale through your nose. Or just exhale straight through you nose. Mix it up!

I never did like the TH when I started vaping. I still don't. No matter what the nic level is, it's always just been too harsh on my throat. Some people love TH. I guess everyone is different in their style of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread