Mouthfuls of juice from new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've been reading your troubles, weerab. Your cartos are flooding (too much juice in the carto). Once a carto has begun leaking as bad as yours, they are ruined. Start over.

99% of the time this is caused from user error. You are either not properly setting up your carto and tank, or you are using an incorrect vaping technique for a cartotank.

The adding a toothpic to the center airhole is actually one of my beginner tips. Doing this while filling the carto eliminates needing to blow the air hole out when using other filling techniques.

I'll provice a link to my cartotank tutorial, which has a step by step guice as well as a video demonstration. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3710-5-cartomizer-tank-setup.html

When your carto is adequately primed with juice, insert it half way into the bottom of the tank. Fill the tank 80% full through the hole in the top cap of the tank, again taking care to not get more juice into the center hole of the carto while doing this. Push the carto the rest of the way through the tank and add the drip tip. Do not attempt to fill the tank with the top cap all the way off - applying the cap after filling in that matter forces too much liquid into the carto.

Cartotank vaping technique: Do not pull too hard or forceful. This causes too much liquid to enter into the cartomizer. A slow, deliberate, patient pull of 3 - 6 seconds works best. Allow the liquid to slowly enter the carto at its own pace. A small air bubble will replace the liquid lost within the tank.

An additional blog article that I wrote might prove useful for you: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3295-2-sample-list-vendors-selling-pre-punched-single-coil-cartomizers-cartotanks.html

Good luck. Don't give up on cartotanks. They have a slight learning curve that a little knowledge and experience quickly becomes success.

Last edited:

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Once you find where your sweet spot is in voltage you will know which head to use. The spinner goes from 3.3 to 4.8 I think. I usually use the 1.8 ohm heads on my kgo's which are 3.7v. My 2.4 I use at about 4.2/4.3v and the 2.8 any higher on the spinner. So far that has worked well for me. If you upgrade you can put a head on and start raising the voltage little by little to where you like it. If you get a burnt taste its to far. I also use the mega nova on those. It's still a little top heavy but they will stand upright by themselves and they last me all day.

I've been reading your troubles, weerab. Your cartos are flooding (too much juice in the carto).

99% of the time this is caused from user error. You are either not properly setting up your carto and tank, or you are using an incorrect vaping technique for a cartotank.

The adding a toothpic to the center airhole is actually one of my beginner tips. Doing this while filling the carto eliminates needing to blow the air hole out when using other filling techniques.

I'll provice a link to my cartotank tutorial, which has a step by step guice as well as a video demonstration. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3710-5-cartomizer-tank-setup.html

When your carto is adequately primed with juice, insert it half way into the bottom of the tank. Fill the tank 80% full through the hole in the top cap of the tank, again taking care to not get more juice into the center hole of the carto while doing this. Push the carto the rest of the way through the tank and add the drip tip. Do not attempt to fill the tank with the top cap all the way off - applying the cap after filling in that matter forces too much liquid into the carto.

Cartotank vaping technique: Do not pull too hard or forceful. This causes too much liquid to enter into the cartomizer. A slow, deliberate, patient pull of 3 - 6 seconds works best. Allow the liquid to slowly enter the carto at its own pace. A small air bubble will replace the liquid lost within the tank.

An additional blog article that I wrote might prove useful for you: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3295-2-sample-list-vendors-selling-pre-punched-single-coil-cartomizers-cartotanks.html

Good luck. Don't give up on cartotanks. They have a slight learning curve that a little knowledge and experience quickly becomes success.

Thank you, and everyone else for the help, this site is really a Godsend to a beginner like me who will try anything to quit the the regular smokes (smoked 2 on monday after my Inferno arrived and none since).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread