Mouthpiece for a 510 carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylar

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Connecticut, USA
I've been using Boge 510 carts and I don't like sucking on the steel barrels. I'm looking for a mouthpiece or nipple that would fit over the outside of the cart. Sort of a drip tip that fits to the outside instead of inside. Plastic with an o-ring would be fine, or even a stretchy rubber whistle if it fit properly. Anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
All the drip tips I've seen go on the inside of whatever they attach to. However, maybe these friend tips might work for what you want, White Condom / Tester 510 Drip Tip - Single. They fit on the outside of a carto.

Perhaps someone might be able to come up with a satisfactory solution if you would tell us why it is that you want a drip tip that fits on the outside of your carto .

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
The one you linked to would suffice, thanks. I can't explain why I don't like drawing directly on the carto, it just feels funny in my lips. Guess I'm just wierd. Thanks.

Ur not weird I hate it too, I personally use the drip tips that come with Vivi nova's or Ce3's and such for my cartos.

Maylar

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Connecticut, USA
Ur not weird I hate it too, I personally use the drip tips that come with Vivi nova's or Ce3's and such for my cartos.

Thanks for that. As I'm still experimenting with vape hardware, there's a chance I may end up with either or both of those sometime in the future. I'll be sure to keep the tips.

Thanks all.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
The one you linked to would suffice, thanks. I can't explain why I don't like drawing directly on the carto, it just feels funny in my lips. Guess I'm just wierd. Thanks.

There is nothing the least bit odd about having a personal preference for either the shape or material of drip tips that one prefers. They are quite expensive but you might also want to look into glass drip tips that have a shape that will keep your lips off the carto or atomizer dt2171 and dt2157. Trippy Tips also has nice glass tips but their current 510 offerings don't seem to include a tip that would keep your mouth off your carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread