Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi All

I have finally added to my vape family with a Reo Grand and an RM2... In fact, my wife actually hit the order button for me...lol :)

I cant believe the excellent service I received. Ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday and vaping on Wednesday! This is incredible considering that Rob ships from Maine, and I am in Arizona!

If you have any doubt about whether or not to order one... DO IT! I actually called Rob and was able to speak with him over the phone. I explained that I was building a wood mod and I had some questions about how the Reo switch worked and he also shared some history into Reos... Long story short, I was impressed with Rob and I am equally impressed with the Reo. I don't mind spending the cash on something that works this well!

I still love my Provari (am I even allowed to say that here?) but after vaping my new Reo for the last three hours I am sure this will be my favorite Mech Mod!

I really love this community... I can thank Supe, Xobeloot, Dibby, and the rest of the gang in the Micro Coil Thread for getting me hooked.

Here are a couple pics... Thanks guys
Geo

Reo Grand by EagleTa2, on Flickr
The first build...29ga kanthal...1.02 ohm

Reo Grand by EagleTa2, on Flickr

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Nice coil, and nice REO you got there! Boy you sure got that coil building down
!

And yes, you can mention Provaris or any other things you want to talk about here. There are a lot of neat things to talk about in the vaping world, just because we like our REOs doesn't mean we have closed off minds to other stuff. Plus many people have both REOs and Provaris anyway. :)

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Very nice !

One thing I have noticed is many Provari users and Reo users will tell you that both mods are the best of the best in their fields of vaping.We like to mess with each other from time to time but its all in jest...well most of the time at least :lol:

Even though I own two Reos I still wouldnt mind having one mini provari and also a nice EPM pipe one day as well.Plenty of respect to go around for quality devices :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Geo, my man, good to see ya here. Took ya just long enough :)

Your Build looks great - that's about exactly where I position my coil too :)

The REO system is amazing isn't it - fresh squeezed juice on demand in a package that is built for durability and portability.

Congrats and welcome :)

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Congrats, you're now official
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Good looking REO bud!

I am also a provari owner.... and since I got my grand VV... My provari has become my second device I use only when I need a flavor change for a few hours.

My only wish for the vv grand is that the voltage wheel was easier to move amd some kind of indicators so u know approx what voltage you are set to.

And if I was really good I would love to explore a dna20 incorporation with a REO!

This message sent from Mars! Isn't it lovely! Using Tapatalk2.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Geo!

Just so y'all know, Geo built himself a top notch wooden box mod from scratch. Maybe he'll share some pics when he feels less shy.

Anyway, Welcome!

Thanks Dib :)

The home made box mod is nice and everything...2 more on the bench that will have a solid copper firing pin and a bottom fuse. But... true to my word I did tell Rob I was gonna buy one... so I had to... I had to... Right? LOL

heres a couple pics of my box mod (first one)...

front by eagletattwo, on Flickr

inside by eagletattwo, on Flickr

Thanks for all the welcomes and coil comments everyone!! Makes a guy feel right at home, which is exactly what I suspected would happen here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread