Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi All

I also posted this in the REO Family Photos & Storage Ideas Part II thread.. Hope its OK to put it in general population here also.

Phoenix is a pretty active vape community. I think I counted about 8 or 9 different "vape meets" per month in the valley of the sun at one time. I usually go to 2 per month... about every other week on Sundays. I decided to re-organize my vape case so I could easily take my Reo's to the meets :)

Heres what I came up with this evening/morning/whatever time it is!

Reo Vape case by EagleTa2, on Flickr

Have a great night/morning/day all!

Geo

bhamilton_930

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2012
Hi All

I also posted this in the REO Family Photos & Storage Ideas Part II thread.. Hope its OK to put it in general population here also.

Phoenix is a pretty active vape community. I think I counted about 8 or 9 different "vape meets" per month in the valley of the sun at one time. I usually go to 2 per month... about every other week on Sundays. I decided to re-organize my vape case so I could easily take my Reo's to the meets :)

Heres what I came up with this evening/morning/whatever time it is!

Reo Vape case by EagleTa2, on Flickr

Have a great night/morning/day all!

Geo

I want one! But I see the reos are upside down. ;( fix it and then take my money !

Haha

Jokes a side, looks real good man! I like how you have all the tools of trade in there.

Reo Grand black/red + RM2
Reo Grand black/gray + RM2
Reo Grand red/red + RM2

Sent from Tapatalk - Lockport NY

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I want one! But I see the reos are upside down. ;( fix it and then take my money !

Haha

Jokes a side, looks real good man! I like how you have all the tools of trade in there.

Reo Grand black/red + RM2
Reo Grand black/gray + RM2
Reo Grand red/red + RM2

Sent from Tapatalk - Lockport NY

Hello Lockport. I grew up in Clarence. Bill Miller, Lockport NY. Ran for vice president in 1964 with Barry Goldwater. I'm sure there must be a street, bridge or building there with his name on it. Happy vaping. Is there one?

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

As far as the box goes, I can't remember where I got it...it used to be used for rc car batteries long ago. This means it was likely a yard sale find...but I'm pretty sure that a variation of this case is available at HF.

As far as the Reos being upside down...huh uh.. :D

Technically, yes they will be upside down when transporting but when the case is open, except for the one in my hand at the time they seem more aesthetically pleasing this way. Plus it was 3 am and I was getting tired...lol

BH..you're pretty close.
From l to r:
Copper vein Grand/copper vein door + RM2
Black Wrinkle Grand/red metallic door + RM2
Black Wrinkle Grand/blue metallic door + RM2
Black mini 14500/black door + Hornet

Thanks,
Geo

Last edited:

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Nice, clean setup; I like it. Would have to agree about orienting the Reo's so they're right side up when carrying to minimize leaking, but it is what it is (the foam should absorb any leaked juice, right :))
Quick question though: what is that black object between the handles of your wire snips? Just can't seem to figure it out...

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Hi TK

Reo's can leak??? Mine haven't yet :D

the black object that is snuggled between the handle of the wire snips is a thread nipper that my wife donated from her sewing notions.

theyre the best at snipping cotton wicks :)

Thanks
Geo
Another thing to get for my toolbox:).

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Hi TK

Reo's can leak??? Mine haven't yet :D

the black object that is snuggled between the handle of the wire snips is a thread nipper that my wife donated from her sewing notions.

theyre the best at snipping cotton wicks :)

Thanks
Geo

I haven't had an issue yet, but I would think anything could leak if held upside down for extended periods of time...
Thanks for identifying the thread nipper, that was driving me crazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread