Moving from an Ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshJD94

Jun 2, 2013
North West, UK
I've had my standard ego for about a month now, and I think it's time I upgrade to a mod. I've been looking at a few types of e-cigs but I'm not sure what one to get.

What I'm preferably looking for is one that:
- has external batteries
- has variable voltage and maybe battery level
- has a 510 fitting
- doesn't look 'too much' that it stands out in public seeing as e-cigs haven't really 'hit' where I live yet, even my ego caused uproar.
- is roughly £70 or lower
- can be bought from a UK online vendor

I know I'm being very picky, but not having much money to spend as it is, I want to be very satisfied with my purchase.

This seems to really fit the bill!
http://www.ecigzoo.com/72-lavatube-v4-kit-.html#/colour-chrome
What are everyone's thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

geiger

Oct 6, 2012
Canal Winchester, OH
That is a fairly reasonable price for a Lavatube/Varitube kit. If you are still going for a bit of discreetness I would suggest the mini. I have both the mini and full versions. I can cover the mini completely with my hand, where the full size sticks up about 40mm. The only drawback I can see would be with certain bottom coil devices, I have a v2 or v3 and need a 510-ego converter to use Kanger T3s, where I don't need to use one with a vamo.

The charger and batteries can be used for other mods, so future purchases can just be the mod body. I still use my *tube when wrapping coils for the quick ohm checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread