Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Does a stardust need an adapter to fit on a Lavatube? Im kind of assuming it does because it is recessed. If so, what do i look for if the stardust is an ego fitting and the lavatube is a 510 fitting? do i look for ego to 510 or 510 to ego? Thank you!

Yes it does.

You need a 510 to 510 Extender.

Something like this...

510 Mini Extender 6.5ml [gotvapes-510MINIextender-adapter] - $3.99 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

or this.

eGo Extender 510 - Outside Threaded for eGo Cone [gotvapes-EGO510extender-adapter] - $3.99 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I like the second one myself. Because with the second one you can put a Cone on your LT if you ever wanted to.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks guys!! Zoidman, that second one does look weird but i have some shorty cones coming in so that may make it look a little cooler lol!

At the price of them, might not hurt to Pick Up one of Each Type.

I got a couple of the Second Type so I could use a Cone/CE2 Combo on my Provari. Then I got a Mini-Lavatube and I was Happy because I didn't need to get one for it. Then the Stardusts hit and I was Really Happy because they worked on them.

I hate buying stuff where the Shipping cost more than the Item. That and Waiting a week to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread