Moving up from a vision spinner to...mod help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolly Dagger

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Idaho, USA
I moved up from a standard ego to a vision spinner and now I'm ready to do my first mod. I don't like using a standard battery now that I can taste my juice better with VV. And since I'm ready to move up to something even better what do you all recommend in about the $75 range? I want to be able to buy at least two batteries & a charger so I'm thinking if I keep the basic mod at about $75 or less I can get some accessories too. I'd like something I can use my protanks on ideally. I had my eye on he Tesla or the V5 but are there other, better options? I just want to get something that will work great & last.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
I moved up from a standard ego to a vision spinner and now I'm ready to do my first mod. I don't like using a standard battery now that I can taste my juice better with VV. And since I'm ready to move up to something even better what do you all recommend in about the $75 range? I want to be able to buy at least two batteries & a charger so I'm thinking if I keep the basic mod at about $75 or less I can get some accessories too. I'd like something I can use my protanks on ideally. I had my eye on he Tesla or the V5 but are there other, better options? I just want to get something that will work great & last.

MPVP2 is a great choice. Huge battery life, VV/VW, reads resistance of coils, has a puff counter, and you can even charge your phone from it via USB.

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
MVP2 fits your bill. Serious bang for your buck going for it if you can dig the box mod form factor. Its a great device, huge battery, VV, VW, accurate ohm checker, battery indicator, puff counter, and you can charge your phone with it + use it like a passthrough style device, although from what I've read, it's not a TRUE passthrough. Meaning that vaping while charging will draw power from the battery, not the USB port

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg MVP_IBTanked.jpg MVP_in_hand.jpg

Best bang for your buck. Two to three day battery life, usb charger, ability to use it while it charges, and comes with either two iClear 16 or one iClear 30 clearmizer. No need to buy separate replaceable batteries and charger.

Moonswanni

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
The Winner Circle
I highly recommend the MVP v2. Granted the MVP doesn't have a removable battery and the form-factor is different, but it has amazing battery life, takes 510 and ego threaded tanks (ZMAX doesn't), nice and easy menu system , the performance is solid, can charge your phone and iPod on as well, and many places like 101 Vape sell it for only $39.99. I recommended it to many friends and not one regrets buying it and they paid more than $39.99 for it.

[Note: I bought mine from 101 Vape but its not in stock at the moment.]

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC

i recently moved up from standard egos to a Vision e-Fire VV wood spinner and i’m lovin it. when i go back to my egos it’s dissatisfying to say the least. although i’m happy with my Vision for now i’ll check out that Tesla you mentioned just to see if it lives up to it’s name.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I paid around $55-$60 (shipping included) for mine and don't regret it at all. I've had it for 10 months and it still kicks and is in my daily rotation. A very nice mod to start out on for sure! I'm gonna get a Shine for a friend for her birthday. I wish those had been out when I was in the market for one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread