Movkin Disguiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongobreak

Mar 18, 2016
Norfolk, England
thanks for the help Bongobreak, and SteveS45 ---- I will check on if they ship to US and freight price.
You're welcome, hope you can work something out that doesn't cost a fortune.
Being it is so easily removable you could paint it with some tough epoxy paint.
This would most definitely be cheaper!

bongobreak

Mar 18, 2016
Norfolk, England
Mine has just arrived and first impressions are good - it's quite a heavyweight though, no batteries or tank in it and it already seems to weigh more than my Chieftain + batteries + full tank!

Build quality is pretty good - everything is tight, one minor nitpick....the red cover that came with the bundle is glossy and the mod case is matt - not even a nitpick really, the contrast is actually quite acceptable.

First impressions on the JC25-RTA....I like the telescoping top cover - allows for mess-free filling (maybe!)
However, upon pulling it apart, the build deck is identical to the Griffin 25, which worries me slightly since my Griffin seeps from the air control ring - I do like the velocity style decks though.
Fingers crossed the seeping issue won't be a problem for this tank - keep you posted.

Anyway, I haven't powered it up yet, gonna throw on my usual build, fill it and see what happens.

bongobreak

Mar 18, 2016
Norfolk, England
I apologise for the double post!
Ready to go, gonna have to redo it however, I dragged the camera strap across the hot coil whilst trying to do an arty close-up and now I have a melted plastic flavour, what a noob I am!!

Movkin JC25 RTA on the right, Geekvape Griffin 25 on the left....

....spot the difference?....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread