Mr. Adams to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Adams

Nov 27, 2016
Hi, my first day here! I was already noticing a bunch of activity especially Black Friday stuff. Anyway Matt Adams of Regina, Saskatchewan. I typed in Canadian vaping forum and this came up first. Now that I'm hee I see its a US forum. Maybe because i am currently visiting the US I don't know. Anyway, glad to be here! And its Mr. Adams to you!

Reactions: David Wolf

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, my first day here! I was already noticing a bunch of activity especially Black Friday stuff. Anyway Matt Adams of Regina, Saskatchewan. I typed in Canadian vaping forum and this came up first. Now that I'm hee I see its a US forum. Maybe because i am currently visiting the US I don't know. Anyway, glad to be here! And its Mr. Adams to you!
Welcome and glad you joined. The UK forums are one of my favorites.
Might like to read:
UK Forum

Reactions: David Wolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Welcome Mr. Adams
Its nice to see another fellow Canuck join the vaping scene. I lived my schooling years in Regina then moved out to BC to get away from the friggen cold winters. It doesn't matter if your American or Canadian, the vape products are the same(except for the pricing)so between this forum and YouTube I learned all I needed to know about maintaining, rebuilding and making my own juices. Now I sit back and enjoy my vaping to the max being self sufficient. There is a Canadian forum but its not as active as ECF but you get more local info based on the Canadian vape scene.
Great bunch of people in here who are willing to help so sit back and enjoy some quality reads. I've been vaping almost 4 years and still come across tidbits in here that improve my vape quality or "why didn't I think of that" moments. It may of taken a couple years of learning and applying but now my wife and I can vape for less than 20 bucks a month and thats 20 bucks CAD. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread