GoodDog rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Yeah there are a bunch of people on here who rock, and to whom I am grateful towards but GoodDog is at the top of the list for me. I don't have enough space to list all the great things she has done for many of us but I can throw in my 2 cents. She gave juices ( expensive and well loved ones I might add ) to me without asking for anything back except confirmation that I got it. When she found out I was unemployed and broke she jumped on a co-op and is splitting half of her purchase to send to me, ME, a guy she doesn't know from Adam ( unless she knows Adam ;) ) . She volunteered to help out on this forum and has offered to help out so many people on here time and time again. Anyway I just wanted to share that with those who don't know her. Those that do can attest to her awesomeness. Thanks for being you GoodDog.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
definitely have to agree with you, bulldog:vapor:

and i should have checked with her for your address instead of sending everything west just so she can send it back east again

gooddog is a sweetheart and i hope now that she let go of the mod responsibilities she can relax and enjoy pif again

but i really want to know what happened to her frisbee signature, lol

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
LMAO.......your lil doggie avatar is a cutie!!! not sucky at all!!!

If only you knew, the dog in that avatar, meager seconds after the photo was taken, went ballistic and terrorized an entire county and for weeks on end destroying everything in his path until he finally stopped and stated he was irate because he didn't think the photographer took "his good side". :evil:

If only you knew, the dog in that avatar, meager seconds after the photo was taken, went ballistic and terrorized an entire county and for weeks on end destroying everything in his path until he finally stopped and stated he was irate because he didn't think the photographer took "his good side". :evil:
Well of course he did!!! I do the same thing if i dont like a photo of me!:danger:that is dangerous!!!

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
woa...back up ya'll..

GoodDog had a great doggy avatar....I.ve not been too alert lately, that is true, but I distinctly remember a dog with a great grin.........and no discrispect BullDog44, but my cat is bigger than your dog................hehe
I have a main .... - he is close to 20 lb and will be 1 year old o July 4th!!

LOL...gooddog has changed her avatar Jojo.. It is a pic of her holding her main ....! i promise...lol

woa...back up ya'll..

GoodDog had a great doggy avatar....I.ve not been too alert lately, that is true, but I distinctly remember a dog with a great grin.........and no discrispect BullDog44, but my cat is bigger than your dog................hehe
I have a main .... - he is close to 20 lb and will be 1 year old o July 4th!!

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
oh my goodness.......I had seen her pic with the beautiful cat on her homepage, but had not realized that she had changed her avatar.........i stand corrected.
However, she WAS one of the 1st to welcome me here and make me feel comfortable.
BullDog44 - your doggy is the cutest..................

Thank you ( wish he was mine though, just a stock pic I got off the net ) I hope GoodDog sees this thread and recognizes that her charity and sweetness is recognized and appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread