Ms T joins in on Paying it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Sorry everyone. All bottles have found new homes. I have no more left to give. I started another pay it forward thread so that if people have juices that they are not vaping then they should list them and mail them out to those in need.

Thanks for taking care of all that Moody2, Ms T appreciates it, and I know the recipients do too.

Moody2 only had a limited number of bottles and since they are gone, they are gone. They were actually several presteeped flavors we would have had on the site, so since they were already made, Ms T could contribute them. Sorry if you missed it, but it won't do any good to PM Moody2 asking if she has any left at this point. Please be patient, it will be soon enough that Ms T is back up and running. Her primary focus is moving her business and getting everything ready for work. Most of the rest of her personal life will follow a few days later. Most everything is packed up and ready to load right now, so there is no chance that she will be able to create "special" orders during the next few days. I updated the website with a little more info today because I'm getting tons of emails asking if we can make just one bottle, or if we happen to have anything "laying around". Please be patient everyone, she will be available again just as quickly as she can be.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hi Erin,

Sure, go ahead and post here, but make sure to repost when what you have has been spoken for, otherwise you might get a whole lot of PMs! We certainly don't have a problem with folks using this thread to help out others in need right now, but we'll probably close it once Ms T is back to issuing the juice.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread