Ms. T's Bakery and Steeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0xity

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Northern California
I'm back! It's been awhile since I've been on our lovely corner of the Internet here but I felt like I'd chime in with my experience with Ms. T's juices and steeping. I never really noticed any difference in juices after I'd let them sit for awhile and therefore didn't really think steeping was anything more than a possible placebo effect. Anyhow, after letting my Vanilla Ice Cream juice from Ms. T's sit for a couple weeks while I tried other stuff, I must say that it tastes exceptionally better than it did the first time around.

Ah, I've found my perfect vanilla! Which kinda sucks in a weird way because I liked the chase!

By the way, now celebrating 50 days off analogs thanks to the wonderful combination of Ms. T's, VOLT, and Bloog MF cartos!

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Yeah Ms. T's is a hard one to call for steeping. I can't ever wait to try them all right out of the box, and most of them taste delicious straight away. In my experience, very few of hers change all that much. I've found personally that fruit and dessert vapes benefit much less from steeping than tobacco vapes in general (definitely not always), but I think we can all agree there's never any harm in letting a juice that tastes foul out of the box steep for a little before you mark it as unvapeable, since clearly your vanilla ice cream was an exception!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread