Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
It's amazing how Ms T's went from one of the most reputable companies, to one of the worst out there. Seems like once Brandon left, everything went downhill. 2 years ago, you could put an order in and it would be shipped within a day or 2. Their customer service was above average, and their juices were top notch. Fast forward a few years and it's just a joke now. It really makes me wonder what happened. You go from a huge fanbase and clientele, to people wanting your head on a platter. Just think of the money she was making. It was a lot. 800+ orders behind? Well,you do the math. With that many orders, were talking 6 figures here. Crazyness. It's actually sad to see, seeing how she was once one of my top vendors to buy from aswell.

To everyone who got screwed over... I feel your frustration. I had a $300 order that never got to me from another vendor I once bought from religiously. Luckily, I buy all my stuff locally now, so I don't have to worry about whether I'm gonna get the stuff or not. In Ms T's case, she was making boatloads of money, then one day just vanished. It sure makes a guy wonder..

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Amazing to me that after all this time Ms. T's announces they have hired all this new help so they can get orders out in a timely fashion, they have not mailed out a single additional order since August 6th. I have to wonder if anyone has actually received an order that was shipped out on August 6th?

I'm curious to find out just how many orders they are behind? Something very strange is going on here.:confused:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Not every small business makes it, unfortunately.

But most don't continue to take people's money and take orders.....they just close.

This has been going on for the better part of a year. As long as the vaping community keep her going, she'll continue in the present fashion.

Thank goodness I don't train my dogs like this i.e. reinforce bad behavior with rewards. :lol:

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Unfortunately, if you don't hang out on ECF or a similar forum where this is being talked about, you'd have no way of knowing. I'm sure plenty find her site by googling "bakery ejuice flavors" or some such.

I'm really grateful I've found a home with this community. I don't buy anything online without checking it out here first and it's probably saved me some serious $$.

Auntie Mame

Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Southern CA, United States
If any of you really want to contact her to discuss your missing order or money, here's her info from her website registration and her facebook. All came from public sources.

Registrant Name: tammy Loveless
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 108 Ocean Point Road
Registrant City: Boothbay Harbor
Registrant State/Province: Maine
Registrant Postal Code: 04538
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2078373445
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: radicalfrog1@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: tammy Loveless
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 108 Ocean Point Road
Admin City: Boothbay Harbor
Admin State/Province: Maine
Admin Postal Code: 04538
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.2078373445
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: radicalfrog1@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: tammy Loveless
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 108 Ocean Point Road
Tech City: Boothbay Harbor
Tech State/Province: Maine
Tech Postal Code: 04538
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.2078373445
Tech Phone Ext:

Her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/radicalfrog?fref=ts

She’s a member here: E-Cigarette Forum - Entries for March 2012 - Blogs

Last edited by a moderator:

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
If any of you really want to contact her to discuss your missing order or money, here's her info from her website registration and her facebook. All came from public sources.

Registrant Name: tammy Loveless
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 108 Ocean Point Road
Registrant City: Boothbay Harbor
Registrant State/Province: Maine
Registrant Postal Code: 04538
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2078373445
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: radicalfrog1@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: tammy Loveless
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 108 Ocean Point Road
Admin City: Boothbay Harbor
Admin State/Province: Maine
Admin Postal Code: 04538
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.2078373445
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: radicalfrog1@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: tammy Loveless
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 108 Ocean Point Road
Tech City: Boothbay Harbor
Tech State/Province: Maine
Tech Postal Code: 04538
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.2078373445
Tech Phone Ext:

Her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/radicalfrog?fref=ts

She’s a member here: E-Cigarette Forum - Entries for March 2012 - Blogs

Hi Auntie Mame,
This is all outdated information other than the radicalfrog email, to which she does not respond.
Tammy moved and is no longer in Boothby Bay. Every effort has been made by numerous people, including myself, who might I add, NEVER had problems with communication until my last order went missing and since then, it's been stoney silence.
With all due respect, unless you have had issues, it can rub the wrong way when you open with "if any of you really want to contact her" as if comes across as lofty and condescending.
So please, before you post all the wrong information, double check because I assure you, you are wrong .. All bar radicalfrog email.
Mishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Was not meant to be lofty or condescending, so am very sorry if I offended you or anyone, I only meant to be helpful. Like most of us, I too have been frustrated by someone taking advantage and was offering public info for those who wanted to try other avenues.

Thanks Aunty Mame .. I hear you. There are too many that have been burned by this operator including long term loyal (to blind) customers .. Like me. She lost her ECF account and this thread has been running for a while so the uninformed and unknowing have a heads up to under NO CIRCUMSTANCES trust this vendor .. And coming from me, as many other ECF Vets can tell you, is REALLY saying something.
Kindest regards,
Mishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spooky Mulder

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
Dayton, OH
I'm glad I saw this. I almost ordered a couple bottles from this company. I am sooooooooooooooooo glad I did not. ECF should really make a sticky at the top of the General E-Liquid Discussion forum of disreputable and scamming E-Liquid Venders. And we as a community can keep each other safe from wasting our money on dealers like this.

As a matter of fact PBusardo still has Ms. T's Bakery list on his My Favorite Juices Page on his tasteyourjuice.com website which is why I almost ordered in the first place. As much as I Love his reviews and views he seems to be a bit out of touch with the good and bad venders. Although I know he probably posted that at least a couple years ago. It makes me wonder about his other recommendations.

Taste Your Juice | SOME OF MY FAVORITE JUICES

Hopefully a Moderator see's this post and it may get considered and help save people Money and Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread