Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
From Ms. T's:

Hi there Phil

Oh my! Everything is beginning to come back to normal. We had a few set backs. We had to move to a larger lab and hire more staff to take care of the overwhelming amount orders. We are a little more behind than normal and are hopeful that things will come back to normal soon.

Could you please let everyone know that we are working as fast as we can and we sincerely apologize for the delay? You can also mention that there is a 25% off coupon on site for future purchases but let them know it may take a little longer for processing.

Thanks so much for your concern and we so appreciate it.

Sincerely

So I'm sure you guys are going to get your orders, but as always with ANY vendor, communication and customer service is KEY! Leave a customer in the dark and things like this happen. Contact your customers, let them know what's going on and how much of a delay to expect, you wind up with an understanding, if not somewhat cranky customer, but at least it doesn't blow up out of proportion.

ALWAYS keep your customer's in the loop!

Man does this remind me of the Futura or what? :)

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
From Ms. T's:

So I'm sure you guys are going to get your orders, but as always with ANY vendor, communication and customer service is KEY! Leave a customer in the dark and things like this happen. Contact your customers, let them know what's going on and how much of a delay to expect, you wind up with an understanding, if not somewhat cranky customer, but at least it doesn't blow up out of proportion.

This is the same thing that she/he/they have been saying (if they respond at all..which they more often than not don't...) for A YEAR now. I am one of the most patient people in the world, and was a loyal customer for 2 years but never, ever again. Screw me once, shame on you...screw me four times and I'm gone. The last order I placed there took 3 months to get here with out any response to inquiries and without an apology. The real insult is that when it arrived it was most definitely the same stuff I had been standing on my head for since 2010; it was horrible. All the while a statement similar to the response she gave you was on her website, with the order out count changing sometimes NOT AT ALL for a week. Additionally, plenty of people over the past year did not *ever* receive their orders - several who posted here and on reddit waited for SIX MONTHS or longer with no response and no product. I've dealt with a lot of vendors. Some excellent, plenty mediocre and quite a few real fails but I've never even remotely been angry or concerned enough to go out of my way to try to warn others about any of them except Ms Ts. Seriously, this is not a vendor who should be on any recommended lists anymore. No one is more unhappy to say that than I am, either. :(

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
From Ms. T's:

Love your videos, and love you - but I don't believe a word of what she said - she's been singing that same song for over a year now. She's done far more damage than those few paragraphs can erase - she's not even an approved supplier on ECF any longer. That got yanked many months ago.

I know "I" won't be the guinea pig to see if things have improved.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
It's been ongoing for the last 18+mths that I recall BEFORE I got ripped off early this year. People had been talking about not receiving stock but it had never happened to me .. Until my last order.
Long waits have ALWAYS been an issue .. But never bothered me until it blew out to 10weeks in the order preceding the one that never arrived .. However, kept my disgruntled feelings to myself .. STILL defending Tammy .. I mean really .. Delusional or what?! Took my $180USD order to never arrive .. Being apparently mailed 10 weeks after ordering. I spoke with Australia post .. Was given 2 tracking numbers .. 1st dodgy after the lengthy delay .. 1 was going to Northern Territory (definitely not mine) the other to Melbourne .. Assumption it was mine .. I PAID for priority post .. It was sent FIRST CLASS .. What the hell?!
Yeah .. Just waiting on charge back to be sorted now .. I can demonstrate my attempts at contact and resolution and their complete lack of response.
This has been a festering issue for too long with Ms T and now is time for accountability!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
From Ms. T's:

Actions speak louder than turds words. Vapelicious apologized for problems too but hey, the dog ate their vape lab and all that jazz. Their problems, after all, were never the fault of the management. After over seven months of letting us know of all their woes and apologizing for having to apologize for all their woes they finally lost their registered supplier status. And that... (wait for it...) they blamed on ECF. Meanwhile people were doing charge backs because they got tired of idle promises and pointless apologies.

Sure hope you didn't get played by posting that. Don't make promises for Ms T that they haven't been able to keep for over a year now.
:2c:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I look forward to hearing anything Phil is able to find out about this issue.

Here you have a creepy, fraudulent, unethical business, who has been kicked off ECF, who has taken people's money for a year and a half and not sent out orders, etc.

What more is there to find out? :confused:

What consumer (in their right mind) acquieses to this kind of business practice? Oh wait, there's a discount coupon now?

God only knows what is in the juice. :blink: You think somebody who runs a business like this cares about you?

Guess she made some big coin (thanks to vapers who keep these kinds of outfits in operation) to afford a new building with a new mixing lab and more personnel.

you know what's sad about this? There are many truly hard working people in the vaping industry, who deserve your money, who are consciencious, etc. and instead vapers choose to send $$ to someone whose business practices are so distateful. :(

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Love your videos, and love you - but I don't believe a word of what she said - she's been singing that same song for over a year now.

This has been ongoing since when, January or February?

I want to say I remember people complaining in November that didn't get juices until April.

It's been going on since last September.

It's been ongoing for the last 18+mths that I recall BEFORE I got ripped off early this year.

For the record, she lost her ECF registered supplier status in early November 2013. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...unts-payable-issue-deadline-2013-11-05-a.html

The complaints about longer than expected order fulfillment in the original Ms T supplier forum seem to start in early August 2013. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ms-ts-bakery/446755-ms-ts-waiting-room-6.html

But that's somewhat subject to interpretation as to when the poop really began to... not get delivered in a timely manure.

Once the problems got really bad it sure as hell felt as if it had been going on a lot longer than that. It has never gone in any direction but bad to worse ever since. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/488513-msts-bakery-updates.html

On that basis I would be a little leery of any promises being delivered second hand. It's about a year late and several piles of dollars short to be saying "I promise" now. Did someone forget they were actually running a business for the last 13 months?

Last edited:

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Jan-Feb must have been when I started following this whole debacle. I know of past issues where people took her word for it that "Things were happening" and she kept stringing folks along. The stringing along happened for a long time, with lots of people continuing to support her ..then the stony silence.

Anyone who hangs out here knows about all this nonsense..it's the people who happen across her site that are screwed. Quite frankly I'm surprised there haven't been fraud charges mentioned yet. Every time I see this thread pop back up I'm amazed it's all still going on.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
From Ms. T's:

♥♥The dog ate my homework.♥♥

I had something else come to mind.

Despite Phil's confidence, I've been watching this fiasco unfold from the beginning. Sadly, I think these poor folks have been JBoxed. :(

JBeast.jpg

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I had to go back and read her response to Phil.

"a little more behind than usual"

A LITTLE? Some people have been waiting more than six months for their purchases. A LITTLE? I'd love to see her definition of ALOT.

And then "but let them know it may take a LITTLE longer for processing"? What's a LITTLE on top of the already six months or more wait?

Phil, new vapers turn to you and trust you. Don't buy her lies. Please take down your recommendation of her as a trusted supplier. She's not to be trusted, and you owe your fans that much.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I find it wholly ironic that Phil got a reply so fast, when people who have been waiting months, and repeatedly mailed her, get nothing. I do believe it was 'rumored' that she sold the business? who knows. who cares. there is heaps better juice out there, that arrives in a timely matter. and IT ARRIVES! stay away from this one :)

eeevilyn.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
WI
Wow! How shady she (or they) are. They probably answered him so quickly because they dont want him to remove her from his list. Maybe a large chunk of any new orders she gets is because Ms Ts is still listed on his site.

She's ripped a lot of people off. I hope no one sees her answer to him and think it's safe to order from her now.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
View attachment 369539

View attachment 369536

She doesn't even live in Windber, PA anymore. She is living in MS. I'm telling you...she doesn't own Ms T's anymore. They are not telling the truth and need to be outed for their lies.

Probably so..the real thing is, it doesn't (shouldn't) matter at this point if it's "Ms T" or the Keebler Elves or a gang of ninjas running the "business"...whoever/whatever is in charge is to my eyes the bottom of the barrel. Ms T's orders *always* took longer than most vendors, and cost more; the shipping was always on the high side: those of us who loved the product learned to have some patience. Whoever ran it was always "having personal problems" or the like and we hung in there. Since last summer it's so far beyond that. In the years that I've been buying e-liquid I've seen many vendors get overwhelmed and become bogged down - all of them came up with some solution within a timely fashion though. (Some examples: Vape Dudes..hired more people. AiV..limited their ordering times and developed a system of opening at a certain time and closing when at their limit. Ahlusion..closed their ordering when at max capability *and* hired assistants)
This is the only vendor I'm aware of that's still getting business when they've been "overwhelmed" and a "little more behind than usual" for OVER A YEAR. It kills me to see people who don't know any better getting caught in this trap after all this time. I love Phil Busardo but it's horrible that he gets a speedy response while long-time loyal customers and my neighbor who does not have a famous name get none, ever. I'm not the sort to get involved ordinarily but it's a shame to repeatedly hear the same stories, especially when it's newer vapers and younger people who don't have the extra money laying around to wait 3 months for an order who are getting burned. Super frustrating to think that a reputable well-known honest person like Phil Busardo is helping (inadvertently, unknowingly) to keep this going. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread