Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2012 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created Sunday and going out on Monday (09/17/2012)
26835-26886 &
26887-26941

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Vanillarama, Vanilla Custard and Mango Cheesecake

My Favorite Vape for Today: Nectaine-Tangerine
Which will be available in the Testing Area on Monday! This is a Must Have!!

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created Sunday and going out on Monday (09/17/2012)
26835-26886 &
26887-26941 &
26942-26967
All of These are going out today! Over 120 orders created this weekend!!

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Pear and Sugar Cookie

My Favorite Vape for Today: White Chocolate Raspberry PIE not the cheesecake! Both are good but I was in the mood for PIE today LOL

Last edited:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created and shipping Tuesday (09/18/2012)
26968-27002

Came into some computer problems. Hopefully they will be fixed tonight. It is slowing down the creating some.

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Vanilla Custard, Banana Fosters Coffee, 9 o'clock Mint and Sugar Cookie

My Favorite Vape for Today: Did Tangerine all night. That don't sound right LMAOOO

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Ms T had some computer issues the last couple of days, and as a result, no orders were able to ship today. That's why there was no update today. She got a new computer though, and will be back up and running, cranking out orders tonight. Look for her update tomorrow morning.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
OH MY What a crazy couple days. Yes it is true that my computer died! I got another one and now everything should be back to normal. I lost so much stuff and peoples emails. Those of you ....you know who you are. Please send me an email to my personal email so I can add ya'll back. If you don't I will not be able to contact you.

I can't express how SORRY I AM!! Honestly this was totally out of my control. Seems that every time I get just a little closer to being caught up something happens that puts me behind even more! Gets so frustrating! The last time was my printer. But I beat that one because I had a back up. But who in the world keeps computers for back ups? LMAOOOO

Orders created Saturday and going out on Saturday (09/22/2012)
27003-27037

I had made the decision to close the site down....probably until Monday. I don't want to have more people waiting. I will be working my dupa off to get those orders waiting finished as fast as I can create.

Also the customer service will be limited this weekend. Brandon needs a little break! Take it easy on him...k? LMAOOO

Again I am SOOOOO SORRY!!
Smooches
Ms T

Been there done that with the PC Dying and taking EVERYTHING with it to computer heaven or wherever. I am taking all the reviews to heart, my order is in the 27200's so I will just sit here and drool. Anticipation is supposed to be good for you. This is my first order and I hope to finally find a ju8ice to add to my arsenal of 2. Yup, only 2. I guess my taste "buds" are just taste "acquaintances" because they don't like anything I think I might like. Take your time, I'll get my juice when I get it. I am just really looking forward to the sweetener to maybe help with some past failures.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created and going out on Monday (09/24/2012)
27038-27080 &
27081-27126

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Banana Fosters Coffee and Blueberry Pancakes

My Favorite Vape for Today: Unflavored and Black Cherry....OMG it doesn't taste like medicine!! WOOHOO!!

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread