Ms T's Order Status Thread - February 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
I am just about to place an order and saw the 12 day delay warning , is that still in effect or is it 2-4 days as it says on the website? Thanks .

i ordered based on the 2-4 day notice on the site and did NOT know it was a 12 day delay until i read this. i think i'm gonna be out of juice before this shows up.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
Not sure where you seen the 12 day warning. But it does mention on the site now that it is 2-4 BUSINESS DAY waiting.

Smooches
Ms T
just the original post says that. thanks for shipping my order...i've heard alot of great things about your product and can't wait to try it!

dessert flavors + 2/4 day lead time = possibly my new go-to :D

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
The status of order #34967 is now Awaiting Shipment

And I only ordered on Sat. It's like a house warming gift! Thank you Ms T!!

just curious...I know your post was two and a half weeks ago, but how long after "awaiting shipment" was it before your order actually shipped? My latest order, #35229, was placed on the morning of June 17. Received an "awaiting shipment" on June 22. As of today, June 26, it still has not shipped

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Thanks for the special batch of BFC and PENS! My girl stole the pens because they are smelly pens but atleast it's the thought that counts! Btw, I said special order because apparently my BFC won't expire until the year 20,014!! :lol:

RHP

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO The bad thing is that EVERYONE got the date like that. In that lot I did LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry Bout that LMAOO

Smooches
Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Orders created and going out Thursday (07/11/2013)

35734-35778

Most Bought Flavor of the Day: Snickerdoodle, Amaretto and Apple Crumble

My Favorite Vape for Today: My new Grape that I don't have on the site yet!!! This flavor is TOTAL AWESOME!! You'll See!!

Smooches
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread