Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Last edited:

brypauld

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Michigan
well..... i have never tried her juices :( and from what i have read, hers are the most flavorful... I was kind of holding out for her to be back in business to try some of these flavors....my luck I would order someplace else tomorrow and she would open up on Sat. :) Right now I am down to mixing my own (and I am very new at that) I have a bottle of 60mg nic juice and about 8 different loranns flavors and a bottle of VG...having fun playing around with them (don't recomend cherry....it does taste like vicks cough syrup) I keep reading about how good this snickerdoodle is and sugar cookies and strawberry shortcake and ms. T winky....ugh, they all sound delicious :)

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
well..... i have never tried her juices :( and from what i have read, hers are the most flavorful... I was kind of holding out for her to be back in business to try some of these flavors....my luck I would order someplace else tomorrow and she would open up on Sat. :) Right now I am down to mixing my own (and I am very new at that) I have a bottle of 60mg nic juice and about 8 different loranns flavors and a bottle of VG...having fun playing around with them (don't recomend cherry....it does taste like vicks cough syrup) I keep reading about how good this snickerdoodle is and sugar cookies and strawberry shortcake and ms. T winky....ugh, they all sound delicious :)

shoot me a pm if you wanna try a couple of sample bottles, ill have to check to see what i might have stashed away.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have about 11-13ml of Vanilla Custard. I smoked myself silly on that flavor. 14mg nic.

I also have about 14ml of Snickerdoodle (4 drops of sweetener were added and I added about 2ml of coconut cream pie) 14mg nic. Snickerdoodle doesn't do it for me.

WHat kind of sweetener ? 4 drops of msts sweetener would be plenty in 60ml of juice.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
WHat kind of sweetener ? 4 drops of msts sweetener would be plenty in 60ml of juice.

Ms T's sweetener. I thought adding sweetener to it would help but it didn't. 60ml? Wow! I added it to 15ml.

Well if I end up just getting rid of it I will post it on here and give it away for free.

Last edited:

FatDaddyBaker

Jun 27, 2010
A, A
I never tried MsT but I'm hearing amazing things. If any one has samples of any and all of the waffle flavors, blueberry pancake & snickerdoodle (I tend to vape 24mg but I'm not picky with samples) I'd be happy to set up a trade.

I have TONS of liquid from various vendors in various sizes that I'm just not going to use and would be happy to trade.

Thanks in advance!

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Yea sweetener is super concentrated .SHe recommends about 1 drop per 10-15ml. Does it still taste like snickerdoodle ?
Good morning Str8. I just looked at my bottle of sweetner. The printed label on my Ms. T's sweetner bottle recommends a usage rate of 1 drop of sweetner per 6ml of e-juice. Just an FYI.

Have a great day

I never tried MsT but I'm hearing amazing things. If any one has samples of any and all of the waffle flavors, blueberry pancake & snickerdoodle (I tend to vape 24mg but I'm not picky with samples) I'd be happy to set up a trade.
I have TONS of liquid from various vendors in various sizes that I'm just not going to use and would be happy to trade.
Thanks in advance!
Those are some good Ms. T's flavors. Personally, I wouldn't make that trade. Blueberry pancakes are phenomenal and snickerdoodle & waffles are wildly popular flavors. I might be wrong, but you might be waiting for awhile to get someone to trade. You would probably be better served, and get a quicker supply, by ordering from her website. You won't be dissapointed.

Welcome to Ms. T's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread