Not open for further replies.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Hello Ms. T fanboys and fangirls!

For your consideration... 13ml of Strawberry Shortcake, 13ml of Strawberry Cheesecake and 10 ml of plain Cheesecake. All are 12mg. These all took a hot water bath and the original labels came off, so they are labeled with my Brother Ptouch. But all are from an order shipped on 2/27. Order number 19840. I can send the copy of the order if you like! I have given up trying to find a cheesecake I like and am not vaping the shortcake much any more. These need a new home.

very awesome of you. what are you liking if not these??

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA
so is this a pif or should i start digging though some juices to trade? i for sure want the shortcake and stawberry cheesecake, i havent tried that one yet. i sent you a pm.

Let's call it a PIF! We can't have you running out of Shortcake! When Ms. T is back up and running you can return the favor! PM me your addy.

PM sent

Last edited:

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA
Here is a second batch of Ms. T's for someone running dangerously low!

12ml of Apple Pie
12ml of Blueberry Pancakes
8ml of Banana Cream Pie

All are 14mg (screwed up on my last post, they were 14mg as well)
I've had these for over 2 months, they are very dark and ready to vape. Better be quick or Sooner will get it all!

brypauld

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Michigan

12ml of Apple Pie
8ml of Banana Cream Pie

I've had these for over 2 months, they are very dark and ready to vape. Better be quick or Sooner will get it all!

Mmm, those sound good :) I wish they were a little stronger...I have straight nic juice in 60mg. I wonder if I added a little if it would screw up the flavor badly? I have never tried Mrs. T's juice :( I am waiting patiently for the web site to come alive so I can browse and get some of these juices everybody seems to rave about :)

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA
Mmm, those sound good :) I wish they were a little stronger...I have straight nic juice in 60mg. I wonder if I added a little if it would screw up the flavor badly? I have never tried Mrs. T's juice :( I am waiting patiently for the web site to come alive so I can browse and get some of these juices everybody seems to rave about :)

IMHO, unless you are trying to increase the nic level just a small amount, ie... 4-5mg, you would not get a very good representation of how great T's juices are. Believe me, it will be worth the wait!

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana

If T does take our advice and take some additional time off I may take you up on the blueberry pancakes

apluscopy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Southern CA

12ml of Apple Pie
8ml of Banana Cream Pie

Going to the PO tomorrow and would like to ship batch number 2 out to a Ms. T fanatic! Anyone out there??

Sooner, got you covered!

Last edited:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Right on... I am excited to try some of these juices from her...from what I've read, hers definately have the flavor... What mg.'s does she offer?

i want to say up to 30mg. i do 24 most of the time myself but have found lower mg dont seem to make a difference to me at all. they just taste good.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Going to the PO tomorrow and would like to ship batch number 2 out to a Ms. T fanatic! Anyone out there??

Sooner, got you covered!

Thats a great thing your doing Apluscopy, I am constantly reminded of how helpful people on this forum are and its great to see things like this.

Im glad Sooner isnt going to run out too !

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a few mLs of "Spearmint Gum"? I have some Sugar Cookie and Snickerdoodle that I would be willing to trade. Unfortunately I need to reduce the juice stash to one or two regulars, and I found Spearmint to be the one I turned to most.

Also, how do you all ship these? Ms T's popcorn boxes seem like overkill for one or two small bottles.

Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread