Ms T's Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I finally have enough posts to get off of newbie status & on this thread.

When I ordered on 8/17 (#37481 so I missed the last mailing by 75), the wait was 3-6 business days, later updated to 4-8. Business Day 13/14 now & still awaiting fulfillment. It's my first order from her, but will probably be my last unless I *really* love the juice. She definitely won't be my primary supplier. All 6ml, so I was willing to be patient to a point - I assume that it's a PITA to make small batches rather than large ones.
* Hazelnut Coffee
* Vanilla Custard
* French Vanilla
* Whiskey Dew
* Surprise Mystery Special
* St Louis Gooey Butter Cake
* Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream
* Black Cherry

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
No shipments since Aug 26th??? What is going on??? Information PLEASE!!!! I do not even have an order pending right now, but I am certainly not going to place any more orders with Ms T if she is out almost 2 weeks without a word as to why! WOW! I looked on her ECF profile and she has not made a post here on ECF since July 11th. That is almost 2 months with absolutely no communication here. That is just UNACCEPTABLE!! Hop in and say Hi at least!!

I hope she is OK. I hope her family is ok. I do not wish anything bad for her and I hope she gets it together soon. But until then I will be taking my business elsewhere.

CV

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Congrat's Dio! Soon everyone will get their juices and there will be world peace :)

image_zps2817e35f.jpg

RHP

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
How long did it take, I placed an order at least one week or ten days ago .....and do u have to steep her juices?

I placed an order for Snickerdoodle on August 24...about 16 days ago.

Status is still "awaiting fulfillment"...

I understand she's a one person show, but how hard would it be to get another person in to fulfill these orders, and keep your customers happy???

Perhaps she'd make a little less $$$ having to pay someone, but she'd also probably have more customers.

I've been vapping for about three years, I love MsTsBakery juices, but I don't think I'll order from her again. There are plenty of other places that treat their customers much better!

Aaannnd the package arrived today! Now to decide what to try first.

Wow 23 days... That puts my eta off by 10 days but that was just a shipping eta not delivered so off by about 5 days maybe ... The more people that post order # with ordered dates and received dates that better we will be able to get a handle on the time it takes to get the goodies. I may have to change my order per day estimate to more like 60 rather than 75 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread