Mt Baker gwary4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
I know there have been a few topics on this juice, but I was unable to find the answers I was looking for.

I bought this juice because I was looking for a good vanilla caramel tobacco flavor. I had previously liked tobaccolicious from vaporfi when I first started out, but I no longer desire to give them money and as well have since upgraded equipment and found premium juices I really like (especially NT, dey da bomb).

But I'm still hunting for the flavor I mentioned, and I got the gwary4 based on the reviews and described flavor profiles.

Now I have it, and it's stickered 8/14. It is rather horrible from my perspective. My bottle tastes overall weird, and flowery. I get no vanilla or caramel at all, and that is what most of the reviews seem to say exist as the flavor profile.

Will this bottle get better with more steep time, or is there something wrong with my taste buds? All my other juices taste as they should. For the record, I've tried this juice in a kayfun with Japanese cotton and also in a mini nauti with a fresh coil. I still get this weird/flowery/melon? type flavor.

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I can't help you with finding the flavor you want but I will comment on Mt Baker.

They are very inconsistent. I can buy three bottles of the same juice and all three will taste completely different. One might be good, one okay and one terrible. I have been buying from them for over a year now and most juice is not too good at all. I keep buying from them because they are so cheap but I'm at a point now where I'm looking for another vendor.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I would contact Mt. Baker and explain the taste you are getting. I have had several bottles of the GWARY4 since they first released the flavor, and have never gotten a "melon" taste. Mt. Baker does have another flavor in the GWAR line - I believe it is the Spew - that is melon. Perhaps someone goofed and got the wrong flavor in the bottle. It can't hurt to contact them and see what they say.

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
I would contact Mt. Baker and explain the taste you are getting. I have had several bottles of the GWARY4 since they first released the flavor, and have never gotten a "melon" taste. Mt. Baker does have another flavor in the GWAR line - I believe it is the Spew - that is melon. Perhaps someone goofed and got the wrong flavor in the bottle. It can't hurt to contact them and see what they say.
Thanks, will definitely consider that

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread