GwaRy4 from Mount Baker, have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie123

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2014
Mount Vernon Wa.
Hi, today I got a free sample of GwaRy4 from mount baker. I am going to let it steep for about 10 days so it will be a little while before I try it and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and how you liked it. On the website it says its caramel, vanilla and tobacco. I've only tried one other tobacco flavored juice and I didn't like it at all. I am hoping to like this juice but I have my doubts as the other tobacco juice just had a weird taste and I didn't taste like tobacco at all. Have you tried this one and what did you think of it?

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I like the GWARY4, and plan to reorder it. I get vanilla with hints of caramel and just a bit of tobacco, which is fine by me, since I do not want anything with a strong tobacco flavor. Is there a "born on" date on your free bottle? The 30 ml bottles of the GWAR line that we have ordered and received have been presteeped - the ones I am using now were made on 5/16, ordered by us on 6/6 and received 6/9.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
I was surprised when I got gwar too because it's a lot more expensive that their other juices. A bottle of it is $10.99 versus the other juices which are $4.99.

the quality is different. It's like topshelf MBV flavors. It's worth the difference if you fancy something of higher quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread