Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
funny-coffee-in-the-morning-pictures.jpg

some mornings it takes a couple more ahaha great photo tho.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I'm still pretty new to vaping (about 3 weeks in), but it's doing an amazing job keeping me off analogs. I just received my MBV order and I'm eager to try the flavors! :) Up until now I've only been vaping menthols and a couple flavors from Vaporbeast. I'm trying to vape up the rest of my menthol tank so I can try a new flavor, lol. :D

I did try blu cigalikes a couple of years ago but even though I sensed potential it wasn't enough to get me off of analogs. But with my MVP 20 w and iStick 30, I'm getting much more vapor and the potential is endless as long as it's not prohibited by new regulations. I am sad I came to vaping so late in the game. If I can't vape I will smoke. I'm sure of that. And that was killing me. So... I'm concerned about the future of vaping. Meanwhile though I'll enjoy the heck out of it and vape my head off. I didn't even know you could vape flavors until a couple of months ago. When I found that out, I thought I had to give it another try. ;)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I'm still pretty new to vaping (about 3 weeks in), but it's doing an amazing job keeping me off analogs. I just received my MBV order and I'm eager to try the flavors! :) Up until now I've only been vaping menthols and a couple flavors from Vaporbeast. I'm trying to vape up the rest of my menthol tank so I can try a new flavor, lol. :D

I did try blu cigalikes a couple of years ago but even though I sensed potential it wasn't enough to get me off of analogs. But with my MVP 20 w and iStick 30, I'm getting much more vapor and the potential is endless as long as it's not prohibited by new regulations. I am sad I came to vaping so late in the game. If I can't vape I will smoke. I'm sure of that. And that was killing me. So... I'm concerned about the future of vaping. Meanwhile though I'll enjoy the heck out of it and vape my head off. I didn't even know you could vape flavors until a couple of months ago. When I found that out, I thought I had to give it another try. ;)

Glad to it. I know making the switch can be hard. I wouldn't worry to much about any regulations, I cant see them making it not possible to vape places you can smoke. Stick with it, stay strong and happy vaping.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Happy Saturday everyone, how is this wonderful weekend treating you?

Jury is still out on that one.
Good weather.
Tried setting up new sat dish yesterday - couldn't get signal - spent over 3 hours with it.
Hoping the guy I called can make it here today and it don't cost too much - already paid a chunk for a new dish.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
2 year vaperversary! Thanks MBV!

Jury is still out on that one.
Good weather.
Tried setting up new sat dish yesterday - couldn't get signal - spent over 3 hours with it.
Hoping the guy I called can make it here today and it don't cost too much - already paid a chunk for a new dish.

Hope it works out well and relatively inexpensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread