Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
207420.gif
can-you-wake-up-dead_o_2663977.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! I hope today finds everyone happy and having the best vapes! Have a great day everyone!:toast:

Time to rise and shine! We hope everyone here has a wonderful day, big clouds and tasty vapes. Cheers!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
So, we get it. There are a ton of options out there when it comes to choosing an E juice company.
The other companies have colorful labels and age their juice in barrels made of pink ivory. They farm their own organic, gluten-free propylene glycol and buy their vegetable glycerine from a living, breathing, talking carrot.

But, please, don’t go. We need you. We need this. Just watch the video and imagine “In the Arms of an Angel” is playing in the background. We couldn’t pay for the copyright. Someday though, we’ll be able to pay for any song we want – even a Beatles one!

But only if you stay.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
So, we get it. There are a ton of options out there when it comes to choosing an E Juice company.
The other companies have colorful labels and age their juice in barrels made of pink ivory. They farm their own organic, gluten-free propylene glycol and buy their vegetable glycerine from a living, breathing, talking carrot.

But, please, don’t go. We need you. We need this. Just watch the video and imagine “In the Arms of an Angel” is playing in the background. We couldn’t pay for the copyright. Someday though, we’ll be able to pay for any song we want – even a Beatles one!

But only if you stay.
That was funny! :D

Reactions: jamesthompson

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
yea i did a lol when i read it to!!!:D
So, we get it. There are a ton of options out there when it comes to choosing an E Juice company.

But only if you stay.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost

But only if you stay.

Now that's funny!:lol:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Once again, the week is halfway over and it's time for....."Start your day with a bad joke Wednesday!!!" Here we go.....

What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
Nacho Cheese

What is a zebra?
26 sizes larger than an "A" bra.

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A nervous wreck.

Why are there so many Johnsons in the phone book?
They all have phones.

Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
Because they have big fingers.

Why do sea-gulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels!

What do you call a fly without wings?
A walk.

What do you call a fly without wings or legs?
A roll.

Alright....no more....I promise...:rolleyes: Have the best day everyone!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! Once again, the week is halfway over and it's time for....."Start your day with a bad joke Wednesday!!!" Here we go.....

What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
Nacho Cheese

What is a zebra?
26 sizes larger than an "A" bra.

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A nervous wreck.

Why are there so many Johnsons in the phone book?
They all have phones.

Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
Because they have big fingers.

Why do sea-gulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels!

What do you call a fly without wings?
A walk.

What do you call a fly without wings or legs?
A roll.

Alright....no more....I promise...:rolleyes: Have the best day everyone!:toast:

That sea-gull joke! :lol::lol::lol:
You just made my morning.
Thanks!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Rejoice! It's that time again, another episode of our company podcast. Ownlife Vapor 49 - GWAR-BQ, Jail and Mental Illness

This week the guys share stories from the 6th annual GWAR-BQ, and discuss topics such as vaping in jail, and vaping and mental illness. Please have a listen and let us know if you have any comments to add! Cheers.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

But only if you stay.

Well just so you are aware, I purchased from you recently for the first time, and was highly impressed with the quality, the customer service, the price and the shipping...

you all are doing an excellent job, and you now have my business..

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Well just so you are aware, I purchased from you recently for the first time, and was highly impressed with the quality, the customer service, the price and the shipping...

you all are doing an excellent job, and you now have my business..

Thank you for your business, and your feedback. The best way for us to improve is for you, the customers, to let us know how we're doing. Please, never hesitate to let us know what we're doing right, or wrong.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Thank God tomorrow is Friday....that's all I have to say about that....been a crappy week so far...:blink:....Have a great day everyone!:toast:

Sorry to hear you have been having a bad week? Anything we can do for you? Hopefully things turn around by the weekend!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good morning, vape fans! It's almost Friday. We stumbled upon this great article coming out of Canada from the National Post.

Derek Yach, who led tobacco-control efforts as a cabinet director at the World Health Organization is urging anti-smoking activists to embrace vaping, and e-cigarettes. With Public Health England's recent report claiming e-cigarettes are 95% less harmful than normal cigarettes, Yach says "it is time for public health groups in the U.S. and Canada to recommend that smokers who seek to quit should switch to e-cigarettes."

With countries such as England starting to recognize the legitimacy of vaping we must not forget to keep fighting for advocacy in our own back yards.

Link to the article here: Derek Yach: Anti-smoking advocates should embrace e-cigarettes | National Post

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Sorry to hear you have been having a bad week? Anything we can do for you? Hopefully things turn around by the weekend!

Thanks my friend, but work issues have me stressed to the max....:-x.......I'll deal with it. I have 5 years till I retire, but this week makes that 5 years seem like an eternity....:unsure:...

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Reactions: jamesthompson

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Thanks my friend, but work issues have me stressed to the max....:-x.......I'll deal with it. I have 5 years till I retire, but this week makes that 5 years seem like an eternity....:unsure:...

Only five years left?! You can do it! Have any big plans for when that day comes?

Reactions: Reddhott
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread