Mt vapor baker juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
I ordered the big bottle of mt baker vapor, moo juice, It should be here tomorrow, looking forward to it, I haven't even tried it yet, but I like strawberry and I have vaped their berry creamy which was fantastic, and the get razzled which I also thought was good.
Any one else try any of their juices let me know what you think and which ones and how you got them mixed please.

relax1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
il
Rickajho, it's actually a 236ml bottle of juice I've been vapeing for about 2 years I have rba s and all kinds of stuff, I love strawberry and the cream flavor is actually the same cream flavor that they use in the berry creamy, so there is no way I won't like it. But I do appreciate your concern, and I guess I like to try to live on the wild side. Lol

tribalb

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Orange County,CA

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
You know that thread has become ppl's life stories or something and less about the vendor's juices. I dont know why a moderator hasnt close the thread because i dont find it informative. I was trying to see if anyone had thoughts on the double apple

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Maybe you've read the wrong thread? I've seen plenty of comments on Double apple and most of the other juices in the Mt. Baker thread.:toast:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Seriously? We get off track occasionally, but for the most part its all about the juice, mixers, equipment (at MBV), and what's available and out of stock. It's just a chatty group - but very nice people. Double apple has been discussed many times - do a search on the thread.

You know that thread has become ppl's life stories or something and less about the vendor's juices. I dont know why a moderator hasnt close the thread because i dont find it informative. I was trying to see if anyone had thoughts on the double apple

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Seriously? We get off track occasionally, but for the most part its all about the juice, mixers, equipment (at MBV), and what's available and out of stock. It's just a chatty group - but very nice people. Double apple has been discussed many times - do a search on the thread.

This.

come on in and ask about double apple and you would get 20 different opinions on it.

-Lord

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA

I guess you haven't really bothered to do much of a search then! There is a lot of discussion in the thread about MBV, so we may stray off topic for a bit and that is only due to the fact that while we are stalking MBV till the end of the month we keep ourselves occupied and we get back on topic all the time. You want a thread closed because you couldn't find "Double Apple", sorry but again, perhaps you didn't search.

I only joined this forums a few months back but really didn't know where I wanted to settle in then tried some of MBV juice and found it very enjoyable then found that thread that that is where I do 95% of my posting, we are like a family in there and always get back on topic, I think that is very harsh and honestly out of order to make such a statement of "Closing a Thread because of some off topic post" we are waiting for MBV to restock! I know because of that thread I have tried juices I would never have ordered and glad I did because of that the post and people in that thread and the information they provided and found that I could ask questions and they would be answered by someone who had the experience with whatever it was I was asking.

Not trying to be rude, but how about actually doing a search to find something before condemning a thread in which you apparently have not become really familiar with or the reason why some of the post may be off topic before making a statement that a Moderator should close a thread. You also should be aware that there is also an official MBV Vendor thread as well, did you try to ask or seeking information in there?

And trust me when I say, that everyone in that thread has thoughts on many area's of MBV be it good, not so good or bad, nobody is perfect and nobody is going to like everything that someone else likes!

Again, we are not giving our life stories, but we are all somewhat like a family in there and this is shown by the courtesy and caring of all the people I have met in that thread, if a thread was run in such a manner that you seem to want, I don't think I would be all that comfortable spending a lot of time in it, those in the MBV made me feel welcome right off the bat and to me that is important. Everyone in that thread is personable and seem to be very open and honest and to me that is important and I am glad to get to know each and everyone one of them a bit more, it adds a personal touch and also brings together people who have similar interest.

I'm sorry you didn't get the information you seem to think should have been staring you right in the face, did you bother to ask any questions?

Sorry for the rant, but geeez! Your statement was actually harsh and misguided. Search is your friend, get to know it and that way if you don't like and off post here and there you can avoid it.

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
I guess you haven't really bothered to do much of a search then! There is a lot of discussion in the thread about MBV, so we may stray off topic for a bit and that is only due to the fact that while we are stalking MBV till the end of the month we keep ourselves occupied and we get back on topic all the time. You want a thread closed because you couldn't find "Double Apple", sorry but again, perhaps you didn't search.

I only joined this forums a few months back but really didn't know where I wanted to settle in then tried some of MBV juice and found it very enjoyable then found that thread that that is where I do 95% of my posting, we are like a family in there and always get back on topic, I think that is very harsh and honestly out of order to make such a statement of "Closing a Thread because of some off topic post" we are waiting for MBV to restock! I know because of that thread I have tried juices I would never have ordered and glad I did because of that the post and people in that thread and the information they provided and found that I could ask questions and they would be answered by someone who had the experience with whatever it was I was asking.

Not trying to be rude, but how about actually doing a search to find something before condemning a thread in which you apparently have not become really familiar with or the reason why some of the post may be off topic before making a statement that a Moderator should close a thread. You also should be aware that there is also an official MBV Vendor thread as well, did you try to ask or seeking information in there?

And trust me when I say, that everyone in that thread has thoughts on many area's of MBV be it good, not so good or bad, nobody is perfect and nobody is going to like everything that someone else likes!

Again, we are not giving our life stories, but we are all somewhat like a family in there and this is shown by the courtesy and caring of all the people I have met in that thread, if a thread was run in such a manner that you seem to want, I don't think I would be all that comfortable spending a lot of time in it, those in the MBV made me feel welcome right off the bat and to me that is important. Everyone in that thread is personable and seem to be very open and honest and to me that is important and I am glad to get to know each and everyone one of them a bit more, it adds a personal touch and also brings together people who have similar interest.

I'm sorry you didn't get the information you seem to think should have been staring you right in the face, did you bother to ask any questions?

Sorry for the rant, but geeez! Your statement was actually harsh and misguided. Search is your friend, get to know it and that way if you don't like and off post here and there you can avoid it.

Amen brother...I couldn't have said it better!

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
dusty, i wish there was a love button instead of just a like button. i would use it on your post.

I really didn't want to come off harsh or anything but I know that if it wasn't for that thread and all the people in it, I would has lost out on meeting new people/friends, information and honestly some really fun posts, it's entertaining and informative, if I have to wade through 2 or 3 pages of OFF TOPIC posts, that's great as it gives more insight to those I am interacting with and makes for a fun and enjoyable home away from home on this virtual plane!

polingpower

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
Naples fl
I really didn't want to come off harsh or anything but I know that if it wasn't for that thread and all the people in it, I would has lost out on meeting new people/friends, information and honestly some really fun posts, it's entertaining and informative, if I have to wade through 2 or 3 pages of OFF TOPIC posts, that's great as it gives more insight to those I am interacting with and makes for a fun and enjoyable home away from home on this virtual plane!

I'm just lurking here all the time now days :2cool:

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas

Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread