Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
992907_10153578663369425_7958566259835539623_n.png

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
My resolution this year is to find my equal to Rainbow Sherbet that was discontinued..... I have been thru 8-10 other vendors, friends trying to help make.....and my own misadventures of trying that have been disasters.....some tasting like flower gardens or even old socks !!!
Somewhere out there has to be an equal. People say "try ....." Haven't even found one I would buy again.
I've tried to find some other flavor to take its place......no success.
I still have 3 others that I vape daily from MBV......but I really miss my oi' buddy !!
Anyway.....Happy New Year to James and all our MBV friends.....hopes for a great year

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
My resolution this year is to find my equal to Rainbow Sherbet that was discontinued..... I have been thru 8-10 other vendors, friends trying to help make.....and my own misadventures of trying that have been disasters.....some tasting like flower gardens or even old socks !!!
Somewhere out there has to be an equal. People say "try ....." Haven't even found one I would buy again.
I've tried to find some other flavor to take its place......no success.
I still have 3 others that I vape daily from MBV......but I really miss my oi' buddy !!
Anyway.....Happy New Year to James and all our MBV friends.....hopes for a great year

Happy New Year to you too, @Joie ! I'm sorry we had to discontinue your favorite flavor :( It's one of the unfortunate business decision we have to make every once in a while. Best wishes to you in the New Year!

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
I predict and have high hopes that more and more smokers find that vaping is their lifesaver. I myself have helped several people start and NONE of them have been disappointed. I pray that more of my friends and family members will join me.....I am 3 yrs without a stinky and never have thought I could stop after over 40 yrs of the bad habit.
Let's all keep trying to convince others and maybe we can make a difference!!!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
im with hoping the technology for no more burnt coils will be great! and i think the smaller box mods will be the main norm.
im hoping the vaping industry will survive all that r trying to stop it. and that we arent stuck with what big tobacco will sell and way to high taxes. and helping more to be able to stop smoking or at least a jump start at making it happen.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Summit is back and she's here to answer all of your frequently asked questions. We realized that we got a lot of the same questions in 2015 so we decided to revisit a few. Do you have a question for Summit? Please let us know in the comments on the blog. Dear Summit: Frequently Asked Questions

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!!! I'M BACK! I took a little time off for the holidays but now I'm back at it. I hope you all had the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Year's! Have a great day everyone!!!:toast:

Glad to have you back! We hope your holidays were wonderful. Looks like 2016 is off to a great start so far! :rickroll:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
In today's blog we take a quick look back at the past few months of Vapor Visuals. Mr. Figgs joined the marketing team only recently back in October but has already managed to stockpile a great collection of photography for us. Can't wait to see what him and his lens have to show us in 2016. Vapor Visuals: A Year in Review - Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread