Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Hey James,
We are about half way through the month. Time to start thinking about a poker date night.

I tried Twilight and Solor Flare this past order. Like everyone says, they are very good. But the hidden jem I found was Red White & Blue. It is listed as a tobacco, but the flavor screams berry. Delicious combination of bold berries puts this one among my favorites! This is going to be a best seller as soon as more people try it!

I also got one of the Mt Baker Vapor shirts. Really good quality with nice bold print.

Thanks J & J and crew!!!

logan115

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL USA
I am also a huge fan of Lightning and Solar Flare, which I am currently vaping at this moment. It tastes like a menthol Sweet Tart. Pretty freakin' good. The Lightning is more of a slight citrus tasting menthol to me. It is very light and refreshing.

Yeah, Lightning is pretty damn tasty isn't it ? The Orange Ice is great too, gonna try the Purple Ice today.

Chris

Just to follow up, Purple Ice is great too.

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hey James,
We are about half way through the month. Time to start thinking about a poker date night.

I tried Twilight and Solor Flare this past order. Like everyone says, they are very good. But the hidden jem I found was Red White & Blue. It is listed as a tobacco, but the flavor screams berry. Delicious combination of bold berries puts this one among my favorites! This is going to be a best seller as soon as more people try it!

I also got one of the Mt Baker Vapor shirts. Really good quality with nice bold print.

Thanks J & J and crew!!!

We are going to play next week. It is going to be a short notice game because we are still deciding the day of the Holiday Party we are throwing for our employees. It will be on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. We will update here, our facebook page, and reddit. May also send out a email since we need to announce the eVic :). Also need to let our customers know we will not be shipping on certain days this month.

I have been waiting for my reorder to try the Ice stuff. My buddy at work has the Purple Ice he got as a sample but he hasn't loaded it up to try it out yet. I plan to convince him to do so tomorrow. :)

Any ice is great! I love them all :D

On another note:
Just wanted to let everyone know we will not be shipping orders The 23 - 25th. We are giving the team some time off to celebrate the holiday season with their families. Orders will still be able to be placed during this time and will ship out on the 26th.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Enjoy the time with your families and pass along my wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season. It is all about family after all. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to customer service. It does not go unnoticed. :)

I have already convinced two of the other vapers at work to order from you guys and they love the juice.

wakerider

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Wilson, NC
Cappuccino was my free flavor in my last order, so I am certainly not complaining, just have some questions.

When I first opened it, it was totally clear and absolutely no smell. I let it steep for 2+ weeks, and it did not change color or smell, still nothing. I decided I would at least try it, and it was more of the same, nothing.

Does this sound right? I would have guessed that a coffee flavor like this would be dark, but this is still very clear, no smell and no taste at all.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
poker??? straight poker? wild cards? Texas holdem? variety poker? Dealers choice?? come on now.. some of us haven't played before.. more info please

Texas Hold'em. You need to open a (free) account with PokerStars.net. Then... well, everything is written on this link.
Mt Baker Vapor Poker

Great time with about 20 or so fellow vapers. And you get to try to knock out James and Jesse!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
In case we do not drop by here for a few days. Happy Holidays to all of you! Please notice we will not be shipping any packages or answering the phone / emails until the 26th. It is time to take a small vacation. Orders can still be placed and they will go out in the order they came in! Thank you all! Have a very merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread